Stolen Purse

Status
Not open for further replies.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
StolenPurse.jpg

LOL!

Another reason to get rid of this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle.

p.s., Any one want to bet this woman votes for obama?

Not newsworthy. Not political. No connection to Obama found.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
LOL!

Didn't the President just unilaterally change to criteria for the definition of work?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
StolenPurse.jpg

LOL!

Another reason to get rid of this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle.

p.s., Any one want to bet this woman votes for obama?

My God you are a dumb wise and beautiful woman. Stop posting... clip your testes and never pass the dumb gene your parents gave you down to another generation. Any one want to bet that there ARE millions of unemployed Republicans with bridge cards/food stamps. Again... stop posting.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
My God you are a dumb wise and beautiful woman. Stop posting... clip your testes and never pass the dumb gene your parents gave you down to another generation. Any one want to bet that there ARE millions of unemployed Republicans with bridge cards/food stamps. Again... stop posting.

Talk about being a "dumb wise and beautiful woman". I would bet the rent money you voted for obama.

p.s., Stop posting? Stop replying to my posts.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
A quick google search shows only links to right wing blogger sites. A search of the Brunswick News site was inconclusive (need subscription to read archives) so as of now, this story is unsubstantiated.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Thats funny, even after proving that Obama has not removed the work requirements for Welfare to Work, idiots like you still insist on keep up the lies.

Also, who is to say that this woman hasnt been on Welfare since before Obama was in office? I have some shitty family members who have been on Welfare for the past decade.

Case in point, I have a cousin who has 4 kids. Her oldest child is 12 years old. Shes been on Welfare since before her oldest was born and she still is.

So, how do you know this woman isnt like my cousin?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
while i think if the lady can afford a $400 purse, $800 in cash she shouldn't be on food stamps..what does this have exactly to do with Obama?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I think you misspelled "thinking."

No, I think quit well, thank you.

The reason I start threads like this is to see what kind of response I get. All I seem to get is hate and the emotional.

Let's try to get to the genesis of the grave problem of a failed under class in this nation. Unfortunately a vast majority seem to be blacks. Why is that? The blacks were doing better and getting out of the small under class back in the 1950's. I wonder what happened? I have a theory but unless I can find rational people that can see and think outside the talking points of the two major parties it just won't happen.

Why do I keep trying?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
while i think if the lady can afford a $400 purse, $800 in cash she shouldn't be on food stamps..what does this have exactly to do with Obama?

Good question. What do you think I might be getting at with this thread?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008

You have to be kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.