A BIG one for fvcking
And an extra for beating the gong

Edit2: I changed it! Gah, my ma quit sending me jokes... :(

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Zanix
I searched for texas and surgeon.

Three Texas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident. I reattached them, and 8 months later he perfomed a private concert for the Queen of England." One of the others said, "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident. I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in field events at the olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago, a cowboy, who was high on cocaine and alcohol, rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat. Now, he's president of the United States."
Yet another tired, sad, e-mail joke. I got it yesterday.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: sixone
Originally posted by: Zanix
I searched for texas and surgeon.

Three Texas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident. I reattached them, and 8 months later he perfomed a private concert for the Queen of England." One of the others said, "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident. I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in field events at the olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago, a cowboy, who was high on cocaine and alcohol, rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat. Now, he's president of the United States."
Yet another tired, sad, e-mail joke. I got it yesterday.

You too, eh?

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
there once was a man from Nantucket
with fine balls of brass
In stormy weather,
they'd clank together
and sparks flew out his ass