Stolen joke: Captured cowboy

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
The indians had captured a cowboy and his horse. Before they were to hang him, the indians gave the cowboy one last wish.

The cowboy called his horse over and whispered something in his ear. The horse galloped off and returned an hour later with a beautiful redhead in skimpy clothing. The indians were impressed.

The cowboy exclaimed, no, no, no and called his horse over again and whispered in his ear. The horse trotted off again and returned with an even more beautiful blonde. Indians were again impressed.

Once again, the cowboy, seemingly disgusted, said no, no, NO!!! Called the horse over and whispered again in his ear. Horse trotted off and returned an hour later with a naked bruinette. Indians were amazed.

The cowboy started stomping his feet and shouted....."If I have to tell you one more gosh dang time, I said go get my "Posse"!

:laugh:

artikk

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2004
:roll: a dirty but still okay joke.
EDIT I'm not a reverend. Just so you know, there are KIDS browsing and posting in these forums UNDER THE AGE OF 13.:roll:

Cristatus

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2004
i expected the ending after the first line, but only because i've heard it before, funny nonetheless

artikk

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: MadCowDisease
Originally posted by: russianpower

A thousand apologies Reverend. :confused:

Just so you know, there are KIDS browsing and posting in these forums UNDER THE AGE OF 13.:roll:

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
EDIT I'm not a reverend. Just so you know, there are KIDS browsing and posting in these forums UNDER THE AGE OF 13.:roll:

Big fscking deal. We are so uptight now its pathetic. Do you really think this joke influences them more than the Paris Hiltons paraded on T.V and in the news?

Kipper

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2000
Originally posted by: MadCowDisease

A thousand apologies Reverend. :confused:

Just so you know, there are KIDS browsing and posting in these forums UNDER THE AGE OF 13.:roll:

You don't hang around ATOT very much, do you? :laugh:

Two words:

SPIDER!
MATHGIRL!

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

Posse is dirty? If a kid understands it he's been around.

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: jadinolf

Posse is dirty? If a kid understands it he's been around.