Stochastic terrorism - playing the odds

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Self haters lust for a target so demonized as to obscure via moral self justification that acting out that hatred has nothing to do with projection which is all it really is. Repressed self hate creates unbearable pain that easily surfaces where expressible anomalously or in a mob.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Self haters lust for a target so demonized as to obscure via moral self justification that acting out that hatred has nothing to do with projection which is all it really is. Repressed self hate creates unbearable pain that easily surfaces where expressible anomalously or in a mob.

Or in an individual trying to hide behind being "intellectual". ;)

If I didn't know you WERE in fact serious I would assume this post was a parody.

Cue "it's all actually YOUR fault Captante/random AT P&N poster due to my vastly superior intellect and worldliness in 3... 2... 1..."

:p

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Or in an individual trying to hide behind being "intellectual". ;)

If I didn't know you WERE in fact serious I would assume this post was a parody.

Cue "it's all actually YOUR fault Captante/random AT P&N poster due to my vastly superior intellect and worldliness in 3... 2... 1..."

:p
You forget that I have lived my whole life among self loathing people who were subjected to the big no no among liberals the fear of being stupid followed up by the resulting need to pass that feeling along to other people by attempting to make them feel stupid too.

One form of stupidity is thinking tha anybody comes out of childhood in US society, especially if they show any signs of intelligence at all, without experiencing being called intellectually inferior. True of me, true of you.

But we create what we fear. Being intelligent was really a big deal for me and I used to study my ass off to prove it. That’s what happens when you buy the lie, you live a life trying to convince yourself you are smart and other people are stupid. And that is what makes us stupid.

So far from telling you how smart I am and how inferior you are compared to me, all I do is explain the origin of your need to see me that way to cause you to see it that way. The truth makes us feel what we feel. I know how stupid you feel that you are and it’s a real pity.

This is a difficult problem to overcome. For example, the other day I say some sort of test challenge thingi on the internet stating that if you get 7 out of 10 your IQ is 145. Now know that the reason they have tests like that is to lure the billions of people who feel intellectually inferior in, to sell them proof of their giftedness, but I thought, let’s see what the questions look like.

I got 100 out of 100 right before I quit. I didn’t bother to find out what my stupendous IQ must be. I am pretty sure any half-wit could do as well.

Now you can have some fun. The real source of wisdom isn’t intelligence, it’s humility. Hahahahahaha.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Took a tad longer than predicted but that's about it. :rolleyes:

Clearly I'm not the person you need to convince of the above. ;)

Everyone has personal problems however nobody here asked Dr Moonbeam for his life-wisdom advice. (even if some of it is worth listening to)

Maybe try taking the bulk of it to either a psychology or philosophy-related forum and you'll get a warmer reception.

Last edited: