Sterile man pays married father of 2 neighbor to impregnate man's wife

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
http://www.just-whatever.com/2...aid-to-do-it-72-times/

cliffs:

In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honorable intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbour to get his wife pregnant

Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to impregnant Traute.

When Soupolos's wife failed to get pregnant he made Maus get an exam, turns out Maus was sterile and Maus's wife had to confess who the real father of her kids are

Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract...

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Silly Germans, you gotta take the condom OFF...jeez.

Oooo a Hijack thread. :cookie: to OP.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: OCguy
Im sure this has happened before. Can someone link to it?

Originally posted by: OCguy
No shit??? Who woulda thought!

lol

Originally posted by: Joemonkey
wow first timewarp i've seen where OP and reply don't exact match times

I got a few earlier today and in at least half the cases it recorded me as posting a minute earlier than the OP.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
http://www.just-whatever.com/2...aid-to-do-it-72-times/

cliffs:

In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honorable intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbour to get his wife pregnant

Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to impregnant Traute.

When Soupolos's wife failed to get pregnant he made Maus get an exam, turns out Maus was sterile and Maus's wife had to confess who the real father of her kids are

Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract...

Maus' wife should pay back the $2500.

Kntx

Platinum Member
Dec 11, 2000
It would be funny if the neighbor had a vasectomy and just didn't tell the guy.

SludgeFactory

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2001
Maus FTW. He strung this out long enough to have "desperate," baby-making sex with a former beauty queen 72 times. :thumbsup:

When his own wife objected, he explained "I don't like this any more than you. I'm simply doing it for the money. Try and understand."

We need pics of the wife ASAP.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: illusion88
so how does this time hack work? I'm confused, I thought it was just a bug.

If you post in a new thread right away, then you become the first poster and owner of the thread. You can then change stuff.

The new OP stole the thread from the old OP, copied the OP and made a new OP that made it look like the OP is the OP.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
Originally posted by: silverpig
Originally posted by: illusion88
so how does this time hack work? I'm confused, I thought it was just a bug.

If you post in a new thread right away, then you become the first poster and owner of the thread. You can then change stuff.

The new OP stole the thread from the old OP, copied the OP and made a new OP that made it look like the OP is the OP.

yo dawg i herd you liked OPs so...

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Adul
wow, that sucks. I bet the wife never thought she would get caught

HAHA yea I guess some people didn't raed it all and got that part. That's the funniest part of the story.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
Originally posted by: zerocool84
Originally posted by: Adul
wow, that sucks. I bet the wife never thought she would get caught

HAHA yea I guess some people didn't raed it all and got that part. That's the funniest part of the story.

its probably the ONLY reason she was OK with it... as a husband, if my wife was EVER OK with a similar arrangement i'd wonder what she had done previously and was making up for

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Newbian
I think most of us would had done this for free. :(

Haha, your neighbor wants you to plow his former beauty queen wife... I don't think too many of us woulda went "uhh, how much?"