Stephen Miller has lost - DACA upheld by SCOTUS

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Trump trying to appease his racists by ruining the lives of thousands upon thousands of folks who consider themselves Americans in heart and soul. Yeah, that's him alright.

Every time Trump flexes that single crippled neuron in his head in his incessant effort to create a fascist state out of our democracy, people suffer in very large numbers. I guess he never got the message that he got hired as a public servant.
T got one message and one only, that he was hired to serve a constituency of nay sayers. He figures he has to cotton up to them and them only, fuck the demos, Pelosi, Schumer, DACA, you, me, Lady Gaga, BLM, everyone but his ghostly voters whoever they may be. Well, there's gonna be a bee swarm of them in Tulsa... um, not today, that turned out to be inconvenient.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
T got one message and one only, that he was hired to serve a constituency of nay sayers. He figures he has to cotton up to them and them only, fuck the demos, Pelosi, Schumer, DACA, you, me, Lady Gaga, BLM, everyone but his ghostly voters whoever they may be. Well, there's gonna be a bee swarm of them in Tulsa... um, not today, that turned out to be inconvenient.
I have a feeling there will be unwanted violence perpetrated by Trump loyalists!

Reactions: Muse