stephen colbert pwns glenn beck

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
ah, Glenn Beck - I haven't seen such passion and determination since the last time Charles Manson was interviewed....

MagicConch

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2005
lol, watching that instantly reminded me of that Seinfield episode where Jerry asks George how to lie and he says "Remember Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it"

racolvin

Golden Member
Jul 26, 2004
Hmm ... douchebags like Beck, Rush, Olberman, and any number of others in regional markets all have followers and I never understood that. I've listened to all of them and rotate between several, just to hear some of it but damned if I can find even one of them that's reasonable, fair, and open minded.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: evident
wow. i didn't realize glenn beck was this much of a nutjob

He's gone even further out there since he's been at Fox.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Originally posted by: racolvin
Hmm ... douchebags like Beck, Rush, Olberman, and any number of others in regional markets all have followers and I never understood that. I've listened to all of them and rotate between several, just to hear some of it but damned if I can find even one of them that's reasonable, fair, and open minded.

O'Reilly surprisingly is (or became) far more open-minded than those listed above, and tools like Mark Levin and Mark Davis. In his final months on the Radio factor, he was very independent, moderate, and pretty well balanced. I have no comment on his TV show as I don't watch it.

And yes, Beck and Levin in particular are raving lunatics, along with Savage.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil
the problem is that people actually listen and believe douchbags like Obama

I guess you are one of the "believers" :laugh:

ZzZGuy

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2006
Can't watch it in Canada and I'm too lazy to get a USA proxy to work.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
A "journalist" who cries on the air. Methinks Beck is more suitable for the daytime talk show circuit, maybe a slot right before the Tyra Banks show?

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
I don't like Colbert's show, but that was a great story. :thumbsup:

Delivery sucked though. :p

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
It was hysterical but owning Beck is like owning a senile homeless dude.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: nkgreen

I dunno, i thought beck's fake crying and colbert's imitation of beck was hilarious :laugh:

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Well, we can laugh at Glenn Beck, but literally millions of people think he's brilliant. Fox Spews hired him for a reason! And having Colbert make fun of you is a badge of honor for Beck. ;)

Does anyone really think that Roger Ailes gives his 'talent' IQ tests or, more important, a psych evaluation? He's probably hoping they are whack jobs.... The more the merrier at Fox Spews.

-Robert

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Yeah that was hilarious, I wasn't aware Beck had slipped that far into whatever affliction he has. He's even driven off my dad, who used to be a huge Beck fan. Now he wonders aloud how long Glenn has been hitting the crack pipe!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
What a fuckin Nutjob. I wish Fox News would just cut to the chase and start Airing English Dubbed versions of Hitler speeches. Seriously, how the hell are they to be taken seriously anymore?

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Phokus
Originally posted by: nkgreen

I dunno, i thought beck's fake crying and colbert's imitation of beck was hilarious :laugh:

Ehh, whatever floats your boat. I think Leno could have done it better. Or better yet, Dave Chappelle in his white guy makeup as Beck. :laugh:

Props to Colbert (or his writers) though for bringing this up.

Feb 16, 2005
Originally posted by: Triumph
A "journalist" who cries on the air. Methinks Beck is more suitable for the daytime talk show circuit, maybe a slot right before the Tyra Banks show?

Nah, he's a shoe in for the next jimmy swaggart or some other like minded shit licker.