Steelers vs. Eagles.

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
Damn I got some serious cash on this game and I just read that Duce is questionable at best today. :disgust:

Go Steelers!

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
I hate the Eagles but I'm rooting for them all the way to shut you fvcking moronic Steeler fans up who think the Steelers are now the best thing since condomless sex because you beat the Patriots. Gawd how fvcking annoying.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
I hate the Eagles but I'm rooting for them all the way to shut you fvcking moronic Steeler fans up who think the Steelers are now the best thing since condomless sex because you beat the Patriots. Gawd how fvcking annoying.

I love your comparison.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
no its not a superbowl preview because rarely do the two teams "expected" to get there, actually get there.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
I hate the fricken Iggles! HATE EM! Always have!

That said, Eagles will win. The Steelers barely got by the Cowboys not more than a few weeks ago. Yes, they are good, but not THAT good. They beat NE. But you know what they say... "On any given Sunday...".

Not to mention, Staley may not play in this game.

Eagles will win.

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
:music:

Steelers are going to the Super Bowl.

Yeah....Yeah!

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH

Very annoying, the pats had to lose eventually and the Steelers are good, but they arent as amazing as people seem to believe

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
I hope the Steelers beat the Eagles to shut TO da f*ck up.

It will be interesting to see how far the Steelers can go with Big Ben. They are bound for a slump.