Steam Daily Deals: 9/09/12 Sunday Terraria $3.39 66% off

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JimmyH

Jul 13, 2000
I was gonna grab Crysis 2 but after reading LessThanDan's review I decided against it. Whole series (Farcry, Farcry 2, Crysis, Crysis Warhead) for me seems like slowly worse AI and better graphics. Followed his advice and picked up the Frozenbyte Collection (Shadowgrounds, Trine, Trine 2 + DLC). Only tried Trine but again his review is spot on. Great graphics and nice gameplay for a sidescroller.

Much like the "holy trinity" of MMO's (dps, heal, tank) feels right, Trine's holy trinity feels right. Wizard to move stuff, Thief for ranged and jumping, and the Paladin to block and melee. Really impressed for an indie product.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
yeah trine is great, very inspiring puzzle game, makes me remember old games like The Lost Vikings

i still need to start playing trine 2... is mostly the same but the graphics are WAY better

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
never heard of this game before... but ragdolls always are good for a couple laughs. anyone played it?

Kaotic, you are not updating the thread title anymore? :p

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
never heard of this game before... but ragdolls always are good for a couple laughs. anyone played it?

Kaotic, you are not updating the thread title anymore? :p

I did, it is time (tomorrow) to make another new one. For some reason this forum, you can't update thread titles a little after a month from the thread being created. If I could update the title continuously we would only have one thread for the daily deals to start with :D