Steam Daily Deals: 9/09/12 Sunday Terraria $3.39 66% off

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

melchoir

Nov 3, 2002
You can buy Saints Row: The Third today for $12.49 from the GameStop website, and it activates on Steam.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
Bought, along with the two map packs for $6.97. I wonder if there'll be anyone playing online as a result of today's sale.

Of course, The Walking Dead Ep. 3 comes out today, which takes much higher priority. :)

micrometers

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
...too many shooters.

The only interesting part of this game is the setting/story. That's actually how I have ended up choosing many games.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Still not the $250 I'm willing to pay for the single player campaign.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
Still not the $250 I'm willing to pay for the single player campaign.

Well, if you buy 50 copies and give them away for free here on the forums, that should be pretty close to your price point.

Nvidiaguy07

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2008
Virtual Tennis 4 is the DD today

just in case anyone was wondering, virtua tennis is a GFWL game, and required me to install some new stupid GFWL client because im using windows 8. Kinda sucks. Also im having trouble getting my controller to work...

But i figured its worth 5 anyway, used to love this game for dreamcast.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I know it's a bit late for this, but Homefront's multiplayer is surprisingly good. I've heard a lot of negative comparisons to CoD - and I suppose it does share some similarities - however, the gameplay doesn't feel like CoD at all.

Bad Company 2 is actually the closest thing I can think of. The maps are quite large and semi-open... not CoD-like rat mazes, but not huge traditional Battlefield style maps either. It's almost exactly like BC2. You can pilot jeeps, tanks, and helicopters (no jets though). Hell, there's even a game mode almost exactly like Rush. The only difference is that rather than having Offenders/Defenders and going in a linear progression, either team can capture points and push the other team in either direction.

I'm sure the singleplayer as shitty as everyone says, but there's a lot of fun to be had in multiplayer.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
It happens a lot, but once again, "hm, never heard of that, click kaptain brawe to see info, 'you already own kaptain brawe'".

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I also pre-ordered "ValveTestApp214269". It's only $14.99 and comes out on September 13th. Should be pretty good.

S2EG1.png

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
Wonders Treasures of Seven is the DD today

This game any good for people who like Bejeweled? Thinking to get it as a gift for a friend. Downloaded the demo but as soon as I clicked on "60 minute trial" it switched to "Trial over" or something like that.

Last edited: