Steam Daily Deals: 2/10/13 Sunday Unity of Command Stalingrad Campaign $6.80 66% of

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
i had recently won SFxT and i grabbed the complete character dlc while it was cheap...

the game is NOT easy, im doing the trials (finished Ryu ones and now i was doingYoshimitsu's... and they are quite a challenge. Doing combos is not THAT easy cause some of the moves can be pressed in fast sequence but for some of them you need to watch the animation ending to hit the next button. Theres a lot of difference)

cant wait to invite my friends to do some sparring =D

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
They keep taunting me with that game by not adding my favorite character, Lee Chaolan! :|

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
anyone here has the game? add me to steam and we can play a couple matches =D

my steam id is the same as my nick, EDUSAN

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
tower wars is nice, but its a tower defense game MADE to be played agaisnt another player

the solo mode is just 3 maps...

its a PVP TD... which is not bad, havent played against anyone though

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Hmmm, I've been waiting for a deal on this, on one hand I think $4 is a fairer price with the crap reviews it got, on the other, I really enjoyed the first one and I think I could easily get 5 hours of fun out of this one...decisions.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Gift me a copy and I'll play it right away and tell you if you should buy it :D

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
TDU2 is a decent Driving/Racing game. I haven't played it in quite awhile, but enjoyed it a lot.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
Some good info on it

If you're looking for something to zone out to, this is it.

It's not a particularly great racing game. The AI drivers all suck, and the "story" is so bad it's funny. However, it does sell the fantasy of owning expensive supercars very well, just by throwing easy money at you and giving you literally thousands of miles of road (and offroad paths) to wander around on.

As a game, I would rate this 6 or 7 out of 10. As a plaything for clearing up my head and just relaxing, it's an 11 out of 10. I dumped 800+ hours into the first game (back when I didn't have a job) and spent something like 150 hours on this in the first year. If you're just looking to drive and you don't care much for realism or physics, this is a steal even at $50 and a mindblowing deal at $5.