Steam Daily Deals: 2/10/13 Sunday Unity of Command Stalingrad Campaign $6.80 66% of

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
no idea about chaos on deponia, but i have been playing A BIT to regular deponia thanks to the indiegala and its being fun. Like a Monkey Island 3 kind of game, graphically speaking, but the animations are not AS good. still, a good game so far

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
$1.99 for the game + DLC is a frickin steal! :thumbsup:

Yes it is. If it wasn't for a Steam achievement during the Holiday sale of 2011 I wouldn't have played this game and ended up really really like it. Initially the art style just made me not even want to try it, but I wanted my achievement for coal! So I started playing it and I gotta say, I got hooked. It really is a good game.

I have a key with the base game and Wrath of lamb DLC I'm selling for $1.25 if anyone is interested :D

Lazlo Panaflex

Platinum Member
Jun 12, 2006
Yes it is. If it wasn't for a Steam achievement during the Holiday sale of 2011 I wouldn't have played this game and ended up really really like it. Initially the art style just made me not even want to try it, but I wanted my achievement for coal! So I started playing it and I gotta say, I got hooked. It really is a good game.

I have a key with the base game and Wrath of lamb DLC I'm selling for $1.25 if anyone is interested :D

Great deal! Yup, haven't been this hooked on a game since Oblivion. So much fun :awe: Plus, I'm obsessed with getting all the achievements, lol....some of 'em are just silly tough (i.e. complete the Womb w/o taking any damage)

Last edited:

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
Not the greatest deal on Risen 2. I picked it up on GamersGate last month for $7.

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
excellent, I think i'll jump on walking dead today...per the recommendation of many many AT'ers.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
Definitely pick up The Walking Dead. Easily game of the year material.

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
damn it! I forgot to buy walking dead yesterday. anyone know if the deal will make a comeback?

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
oh dang, just went to the website because I R SMART, and its still going on for 1 and a half hours! sold!