Steam Daily Deals: 11/20/12 Tuesday Cities in Motion Collection $12.49 75% off

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
I remember playing SiN EP1. Right from the beginning you'll get an eyeful of buxom Elexis Sinclaire, the game villainess. Your sidekick Jessica, another hot babe, is voiced by none other than Cortana of Halo fame. The game really doesn't take itself too seriously. I was hoping for an EP2 but that never came to light.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I remember playing SiN EP1. Right from the beginning you'll get an eyeful of buxom Elexis Sinclaire, the game villainess. Your sidekick Jessica, another hot babe, is voiced by none other than Cortana of Halo fame. The game really doesn't take itself too seriously. I was hoping for an EP2 but that never came to light.

They got bought out by Mumbo Jumbo and the project was killed.
Shame, I had fun with Episode 1. It was fun basic shooting, nothing special.

And yeah, if you like rendered boobs you should buy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNhqTfsQ7ps

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
i remember playing the original SIN game. It was fun and was one of the 1st games in which you could have fun shooting at heads, arms, legs and the enemies would react differently.

never played the episode, too bad the project when down. It was not a bad franchise, nothing innovative or great about it, but paired up with a good game it could have been quite good

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
I bought it the SiN game and I gotta admit I am enjoying it for what it is. Sure it isn't anything special but I find myself to keep playing through it.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
ooooh
i thought it was only the episode since i was not able to see SIN in the steam store

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
i heard this game is good but damn repetitive... ill wait for the 75% =P i still have lot of stuff to play

and this friday there is a crazy steam sale right?

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Autumn/Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale will either start tomorrow or most likely Wednesday

I wouldn't touch anything right now that isn't at least 66% off.

I want I Am Alive but 40% off is meh when you consider there is a good chance it will be 66%+ off either during the Autumn or more then likely during the Holiday sale as a daily deal.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
damn...

the funny thing is that i still have to play half the games i bought in the summer sale

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
There is some rumor going around saying so. But like I said, it is just a rumor.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
Wait... you're supposed to actually play the games you buy?

hahah

actually i try to control myself a lot and stop buying if im not playing them. or just think "bleh, ill wait for a bigger sale" or "ill wait for the next sale"

i know im a clown, but i rather play than collect...