Steam Autumn Sale

Feb 4, 2009
I like the cover page, cute picture especially with Gabe manning the counter.

I’m looking at Gloria Victis, anyone play it?

Feb 4, 2009
I know this will be unpopular.
I was hoping there would be some sort of mini game that is overly produced.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
I haven't had a chance to look, but it's always kind of odd going for what's sort of the Black Friday sale. I never know if Steam will provide good deals during this sale, or if it's better to just wait for the Christmas/Winter sale.

I know this will be unpopular.
I was hoping there would be some sort of mini game that is overly produced.

I got some store vouchers from the last weird game, so no complaints from me!

Feb 4, 2009
I haven't had a chance to look, but it's always kind of odd going for what's sort of the Black Friday sale. I never know if Steam will provide good deals during this sale, or if it's better to just wait for the Christmas/Winter sale.

I got some store vouchers from the last weird game, so no complaints from me!

Some of the mini games are irritatingly complicated but I have fun with them for 10 minutes.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
What games are worth playing these days? I am looking at steam and have no clue what's even good right now.
I will say if you haven't played sekiro shadows die twice you are missing out. It's a top 10 best game I ever played for sure.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Some games I've been waiting for finally hit my $5 price point. Ori & The Blind Forest most notably was stuck at ~$10 on sale for a long time and this is the first time it's dropped to $5.

That being said, I still just have so many damn games in my library 200+, 50 completed, a handful of MP only games. Always have a rough time justifying any purchases with the backlog I have.

Looks like a pretty solid sale across the board though, I'll break down and pick some stuff up for sure.