Steak - I just marinated some.

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
It's for dinner tomorrow. Should I put it in the fridge or in the freezer? Will it spoil if I put it in the refridgerator?

Anyone?

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
A lot depends on how long you've had the steak to begin with, and did you marinate at room temperature? If it's fresh and you marinated in refrigerator you should be A-OK :)

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
It should be fine in the fridge. Just make sure it gets cooked tomorrow :)

Cover it with paper towels maybe?

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
Yo_Ma-Ma: you know whats funny, you were saying about it being fresh and all. it just so happened that She's So Fresh by Kool and the Gang was playing on Winamp. I just thought it was funny.

Yes, I marinated it at room temp.

Barrak

Jan 8, 2001
you can put it in some tuperware to, and yes remove it a bit before you put it on the grill. If you marinate it for 24 hours that is going to be one GOOD steak, mind of I come over?

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Mmmmm, steak. Just had some for Easter. Good stuff! I never marinate steak. Just season before cooking with some garlic salt, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
I just covered it with a plate.

I really need to do some shopping although I did go shopping today and bought the steaks and the marinade.

WilsonCat

Nov 12, 1999
I LOVE marinated steak. If you haven't tried it, get the Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce. They have it at Sam's Club and Costco. Marinate 8 hours on each side and throw it on the grill. MMMMMMMMM good! Best steak you'll ever have.