Status of when your favorite TV shows are due to air

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Season 7 postponed until January '09.

30 Rock
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to begin airing on April 10.

Aliens in America
Eight pre-strike episodes remain and will air March 2 to March 23 and April 27 to May 18.

Army Wives
Season 2 debuts in June.

Back to You
Two pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot up to 8 additional episodes, the first of which airs April 16.

Battlestar Galactica
Returns April 4 with first half of 20-episode final season. Production on second half could start as early as March. Airdate for those TBD.

The Big Bang Theory
Expected to shoot 9 new episodes to begin airing on March 17.

Big Love
Expected to go into production on Season 3 in the spring. Airdate info is TBD.

Big Shots
No new episodes expected. Ever.

Bionic Woman

Bones
Four pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot 2 additional episodes. All 6 episodes will air on consecutive Mondays beginning April 14.

Boston Legal
Expected to shoot 6 additional episodes to air beginning April 8.

Brothers & Sisters
Expected to shoot 4 new episodes to air beginning April 20.

Burn Notice
Production on Season 2 expected to get under way in late April. New episodes could start airing as early as July.

Cane
No additional episodes expected this season. Future beyond that TBD.

Chuck
No new episodes until fall.

The Closer
Expected to kick off its fourth season this summer.

Cold Case
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to begin airing on March 30.

Criminal Minds
Expected to shoot 7 new episodes to begin airing on April 2.

CSI
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 3.

CSI: Miami
Expected to shoot 8 new episodes to begin airing on March 24.

CSI: NY
Expected to shoot 7 new episodes to begin airing on April 2.

Desperate Housewives
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes (including a two-hour finale) to air beginning April 13.

Dirty Sexy Money
No new episodes until fall; three remaining pre-strike episodes will undergo some tweaking and kick off fall run.

ER
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 10.

Everybody Hates Chris
Twelve pre-strike episodes remain, the first of which airs on March 2. No additional episodes expected for this season.

Friday Night Lights
No new episodes expected for this season. Future TBD.*
* if u're a fan like me, please sign the online petition :D or you could always go to NBC's website and comment there.

The Game
Four pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot 9 additional episodes.

Ghost Whisperer
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 4.

Girlfriends
No new episodes expected this season, although a special one-hour series finale is being discussed.

Gossip Girl
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to begin airing on April 21.

Greek
Kicks off second half of Season 1 (which will now consist of 12 episodes, up from 8) on March 24. Renewed for Season 2.

Grey's Anatomy
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to air beginning April 24.

Heroes
No new episodes expected until fall.

House
Expected to shoot 4 new episodes to begin airing in its new Monday time slot on April 28.

How I Met Your Mother

Jericho
Six episodes remain. No additional episodes expected for this season.

Journeyman

Las Vegas
No new episodes expected for this season.

Law & Order
Expected to shoot 5 additional episodes to begin airing on April 23.

Law & Order: CI
Expected to shoot an indeterminate number of episodes to air in spring.

Law & Order: SVU
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to begin airing on April 15.

Life

Life Is Wild

Lost
Five pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot 5 additional episodes to air beginning April 24.

Medium
Five pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot 7 additional episodes for this season.

Men in Trees
Eleven pre-strike episodes remain, the first of which airs Feb. 27. No additional episodes expected this season.

Moonlight
Expected to shoot 4 new episodes to begin airing on April 11.

My Name Is Earl
Expected to shoot 9 new episodes to begin airing on April 3.

NCIS
Expected to shoot 7 new episodes to begin airing on April 8.

The New Adventures of Old Christine
Seven pre-strike episodes remain. No additional episodes expected this season.

Nip/Tuck
Season 5 concludes Feb. 19. Production on the show's eight-episode sixth season expected to start up this summer. Airdate TBD.

Numbers
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 4.

October Road
Three pre-strike episodes remain. Future beyond that TBD.

The Office
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 10.

One Tree Hill
Four pre-strike episodes remain, the last of which airs on March 18. Expected to shoot 6 additional episodes to begin airing on April 14.

Prison Break
Its season has wrapped. Not yet renewed for fall.

Private Practice

Pushing Daisies

Reaper
Three pre-strike episodes remain, the last of which airs on March 27. Expected to shoot 5 additional episodes to begin airing on April 22.

The Riches
Seven-episode second season kicks off March 18.

Rules of Engagement
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 14.

Samantha Who?
Three pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot an additional 3 episodes. All 6 episodes will air beginning April 7 after Dancing with the Stars.

Saturday Night Live
Returns Feb. 23 with Tina Fey as host.

Scrubs
Five pre-strike episodes remain and will begin airing on April 10. Up to four additional episodes may be shot; unclear whether they'll air on NBC or go straight to DVD.

Shark
Expected to shoot 4 new episodes. Airdate TBD.

The Shield
Final season already shot. Airdate TBD.

Smallville
Three remaining pre-strike episodes will air March 13, 20 and 27. Expected to shoot 5 additional episodes to begin airing on April 17.

Supernatural
Final pre-strike episode airs Feb. 21. Expected to shoot 4 additional episodes to begin airing on April 24.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Three pre-strike episodes remain. Future beyond that TBD.

'Til Death
Final pre-strike episode airs March 25. Returns with additional new episodes on April 16.

Two and a Half Men

Ugly Betty
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to air beginning April 24.

The Unit
No additional episodes expected this season. Future beyond that TBD.

Without a Trace
Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 3.

Women's Murder Club
No new episodes expected this season. Future beyond that TBD.

Source

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Looking at House, is that show doing poorly? Aren't Monday timeslots usually the worst?

I'm only basing that from seeing Married With Children go to Mondays after it jumped the shark. Two words: Seven Bundy.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: sjwaste
Looking at House, is that show doing poorly? Aren't Monday timeslots usually the worst?

I'm only basing that from seeing Married With Children go to Mondays after it jumped the shark. Two words: Seven Bundy.
it wasnt widely reported but i just found out a couple of days ago that one half of the creation team of 'married...' died a week and a half ago. ron leavitt passed away on the 10th of this month from lung cancer.

and boo for no update on entourage (though ive heard fall). but glad to see concrete dates for l&o: svu, office, earl and a guesstimate for burn notice.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Originally posted by: sjwaste

I think it's because of Idol that House is moving.

Sniff, no more Bionic Woman.:(

Foxery

Golden Member
Jan 24, 2008
Anyone know if Prison Break's story was changed because of the strike? The last few episodes were slightly strange, and it was only a 13-show season vs. 21-22.

Heroes was. They announced it, and it was obvious.

Obligatory "zomg" for 30 Rock :)

Andy22

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2001
Sad to see that Pushing Daisies is not on again until the fall. That was easily my favorite new show.

Riverhound777

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2003
So shows like supernatural are still shooting episodes but Journeyman is gone. Weak. At least Life is coming back. I hope Terminator stays alive.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Andy22
Sad to see that Pushing Daisies is not on again until the fall. That was easily my favorite new show.

It is a good show... but be glad it wasn't canceled! :D

Monday is too jam packed though :(. The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, House and Heroes all in one night? Damn... damn.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
heroes won't be back till fall. this makes me said. i just hope that they continue Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. the last episode was fucking awesome. And only three episodes remain. Kind of weird. a 9 episode season, but oh well.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Shark still TBD, perfect. :roll:

Looks like Two and a Half Men will indeed get 9 new episodes though, that's good news to me.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Sweet, I don't watch any of them, and haven't even heard of at least half. Futurama isn't on the list, so that's fine with me.:D

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Jeff7
Sweet, I don't watch any of them, and haven't even heard of at least half. Futurama isn't on the list, so that's fine with me.:D
I thought Futurama died a while ago. Did they bring it back?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Friday Night Lights
No new episodes expected for this season. Future TBD.

WHAT? The best character-driven show on tv needs more attention.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
heroes won't be back till fall. this makes me said. i just hope that they continue Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. the last episode was fucking awesome. And only three episodes remain. Kind of weird. a 9 episode season, but oh well.

Terminator looks like it costs a lot to make. Even moreso with the latest episode. Fox is notorious for cancelling these types of shows, unfortunately.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Muadib
Originally posted by: Jeff7
I thought Futurama died a while ago. Did they bring it back?
It died under Fox's management. It probably drew bad ratings because it kept airing "after" football games on Sunday - but the games would often run overtime, so you'd get the BS of, "We now join Futurama, already in progress." They can't just say, "The football game scrweed over Futurama, so you're not going to get to see all of it." Sometimes it would be missed entirely. This might possibly have affected its ratings.
Bender's Big Score was a "movie," released direct to DVD. I think there are two or three more like that on the way. They're like three or four episodes merged into one big "movie."
I think Comedy Central has the rights to the show now.

(I say "movie" with quotes because I don't really consider 90 minutes to be a full length movie. It's like saying, "Look, it's a movie!" without putting in the effort to make at least 2 full hours of content. MST3K episodes were a little over 90 minutes long, and that used to be a weekly show.)

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Wow, I don't watch a single show on that list. As long as I have Family Guy and the History/Discovery channel I'm good.

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Futurama is under contract for 4 movies, each of which will be cut up into 4 episodes to air on CC, so a 16 episode season. I'm pretty sure the remaining movies are all scheduled for release in 2008.

I really liked Bender's Big Score, I thought it was definitely of the show's past quality. I think it'll lend itself well to individual episodes too. Apparently, CC bought the rights to air Futurama back in 2005 and it was the network's most expensive acquisition ever, then they proposed new episodes since DVD sales and rerun ratings stayed strong.

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: rh71
Friday Night Lights
No new episodes expected for this season. Future TBD.

WHAT? The best character-driven show on tv needs more attention.

gosh, i'm pretty bummed too! i found an online petition :D or you could always go to NBC's website and comment there.