State of the Union 2022 OFFICIAL CONFIRMED

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
A stuttering senile old man who can't find a coherent thought with a flashlight and a magnifying glass.
Thank you for this. I try to keep an open mind when listening to individuals that express conservative opinions. I always worry they might have something to say that would require I re-evaluate my view of things. So when I hear a criticism like the one you made here and having watched the speech itself I can totally relax. What you were able to bring to the table other than a highly anticipated mantra fed into your highly susceptible and uncritical brain by right wing media, was, in short, a big fat zero. Surprise surprise, a mind tottering on the edge of narcolepsy falls for the projection that It’s Biden that is senile. Having watched the speech myself you could not have picked a more ridiculous and obviously unoriginal charge. Thank you for the big smile on my face. I’m off now to enjoy what you will surely see as my second childhood.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
What was up with Kamala and the brown suit? (somebody would go there) :D

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
'murican dipshit says shit.. Europe is at war. News at 11.
I know, right. It would really be nice if y'all would stop having wars all the time. If I remember correctly you are in Germany. Does not feel you have a lot of room to criticize others.
And this was more than an American Dipshit saying shit. This is the State of the Union Address, it is a Constitutional obligation of the President. He is required to give this speech.

Reactions: iRONic and hal2kilo

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
I know, right. It would really be nice if y'all would stop having wars all the time. If I remember correctly you are in Germany. Does not feel you have a lot of room to criticize others.
And this was more than an American Dipshit saying shit. This is the State of the Union Address, it is a Constitutional obligation of the President. He is required to give this speech.
My understanding from a recent article is that SOTU was a written report submitted to Congress for the entire 19th Century (Pres. Jefferson hated the pomp and circumstance of the first presidential administrations). It wasn't until modern times that it turned into live political theater for large TV audiences.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
What was up with Kamala and the brown suit? (somebody would go there) :D
Actually nobody did, that is until you showed up. So draw your own conclusions.

Lobbing personal attacks is quite indicative of your maturity level. Maybe, just maybe, you'll grow up some day, but I'm not banking on it. ;)
You are not the best person to talk about maturity considering you were the only person to bring up brown suit for whatever infantile reason you have in your head.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Lobbing personal attacks is quite indicative of your maturity level. Maybe, just maybe, you'll grow up some day, but I'm not banking on it. ;)
This from the guy concerned about what someone was wearing? I guess you still can’t recognize yourself in the mirror.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
Thank you for this. I try to keep an open mind when listening to individuals that express conservative opinions. I always worry they might have something to say that would require I re-evaluate my view of things. So when I hear a criticism like the one you made here and having watched the speech itself I can totally relax. What you were able to bring to the table other than a highly anticipated mantra fed into your highly susceptible and uncritical brain by right wing media, was, in short, a big fat zero. Surprise surprise, a mind tottering on the edge of narcolepsy falls for the projection that It’s Biden that is senile. Having watched the speech myself you could not have picked a more ridiculous and obviously unoriginal charge. Thank you for the big smile on my face. I’m off now to enjoy what you will surely see as my second childhood.
I need to steal what you just wrote to reply to idiots on my nextdoor

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
You really want to there? Compare the Biden Lie Counter vs the Trump Lie Counter?
Sure. I would love to hear more about Biden's statement about gun manufacturers being “the only industry in America that is exempted from being sued by the public". What about the Pharma companies granted Covid vaccine immunity?

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Sure. I would love to hear more about Biden's statement about gun manufacturers being “the only industry in America that is exempted from being sued by the public". What about the Pharma companies granted Covid vaccine immunity?
So do rogue doctors get a bunch of vaccines and jab up a whole school, resulting in dozens of deaths?
Do schools practice active vaccination drills?
And what's the risk of death from the covid vaccine vs. covid itself?

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I guess you prefer a return to being a serf? A government that collects taxes and controls the distribution of wealth and income isn't a government "for the people by the people".

Actually that’s exactly what government is you fucking moron! The people elect representatives who then put into motion policies we agree with by redistributing the taxes we pay to maintain a functioning society.

How are you this fucking dumb to not understand how government works?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I guess you prefer a return to being a serf? A government that collects taxes and controls the distribution of wealth and income isn't a government "for the people by the people".
You live in an alternate reality. Taxes are a necessity for government to function. Paying taxes is not serfdom. It's insane what you think.

Also you do want government, you just want a government that does only exactly what you want it to.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
So do rogue doctors get a bunch of vaccines and jab up a whole school, resulting in dozens of deaths?

He’s usually a pretty delusional poster, a master projector if you will but god damn his last two post are some of the dumbest shit I’ve read on these forums and there’s been a lot of dumb shit posted on here.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
All your awesome points still doesn't address another lie by Biden in his SOTU speech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I’m a patriot and love freedom. That’s why I vote Dem and want a robust safety net.
You on the other hand only want to lick the boot of your oligarch masters.
You want to be free by turning over all your freedoms to the government and unelected bureaucrats? Go away and try your Russian boogeyman crap some where else. Dems got their wish with Putin and now China will get to fade into the background again.