Starwars christmas special

xaigi

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
and I thought Phantom Menace was bad...

This site has the script and almost-full-length video from the star wars christmas special of the 70s. Its almost like you can smell the cheese through the screen. Priness Leia sings. Chewbacca's father watches pr0n. Its worse than Battlefield Earth. (Well, maybe thats a little too much).

Click http://www.qgenuity.com/starwar.htm and youll never forget it. No matter how much you want to.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Yeah, I remember that show. That's were they go to Chewbacca's home planet to celebrate christmas. I saw it when it was origianlly on and even as a kid I though it was cheesy.

Cheers,
Aquaman

frostgiant

Jun 19, 2000
Anyone ever heard of the Eewok (sp?) Adventure? It's the forgotten Star Wars film, 10 times worse than the Phantom Menace.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Ugg, you people make me sick. I just watched it, and I'm about to lose everything I ate in the last 3 days.;)

xaigi

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999

>> Anyone ever heard of the Eewok (sp?) Adventure? It's the forgotten Star Wars film, 10 times worse than the Phantom Menace.

Yeah, but not worse than this.

mr_cheesy

Oct 11, 1999
yes oddly enough i just viewed the ewok adventure- it is truly something horrible. but this..... oi, i'm surprised lucas doesnt wipe it off of the face of the earth. he has enough money.
man never thought i'd see a thread about the christmas special... :D

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
this........this is terrible. no wonder you hear about it, its the worst thing ever filmed.

Fathom4

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2000
I just looked at the page and could tell I didn't want to waste the band width on that.

I'll bet Harrison Ford would like to forget that little extravaganza.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
chewie's father ITCHY?!?! his kid LUMPY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LUMPY?!?!? DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?

<<explode>>

Is the cartoon with Boba Fett anywhere on that website? I looked at the stills and it didn't look like any of those AVIs had it.

Duckers

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2000
I downloaded that movie [ 90 MB ]

I agree, the star wars holliday special sucks, too bad they didn't upload the whole movie :(

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Just a little heads-up: You can buy the tape on E-Bay. That's all I know. No linkification. If you want it, you can find it. I would LOOOOVE to see the whole thing. Maybe we can find someone somewhere who has it in some form that is in really good shape. Whoever buys that tape better record it digitally and try to preserve it. I bet the archives at whatever network ran it originally has it somewhere in EXCELLENT shape.

Ricky
DesignDawg

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i'll bet you the network that originally produced it burned all the masters and any known copies of it! at least i hope so.