Starting on webpage....

Dimension4

Aug 12, 2001
I'm starting on a new webpage. I've made a few, but they've been extremely basic. I plan on getting flash 5 and doing some sweet stuff with this one. Tell me what you think so far!

My Website

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
i think its an excellent start.....very simple yet effective.....i'd like to see it when your through

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
There's not much to be judged upon. The color scheme is to plain for me, for I like sites that have vibrant colors just standing out. Also, get rid of the borders on the news, it looks too corny. Good luck though.
-- mrcodedude

OSUdrunk

Apr 21, 2001
it's not too bad for a start. Put some color into it, and maybe make the fixed-width narrower than 800 pixels so 800x600 people can view it properly as well.

j0lly

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2001
Could use a little more color. However, if you fill it up with lots of content and change the fonts B&W is very functional. Using JScript you can get some mouse over effects in. Banner placement is crucial (You wanna make $$ without annoying the users). I can't think of anything else. If you want I could take a look at it once there is some content. It is a good start :D