Star Wars BF 2 $15.90 Amazon shipped free if you have prime, takes longer to get w/o prime. NOT online code like the other.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
ENJOY, and not many left at this price it looks like.

If you opt for the online code, its $30

Only 3 left in stock - order soon.

FREE delivery: Thursday, July 2
Order within 20 hrs and 12 mins Details

Ships from and sold by Overstock Planet.

If you do not have prime, it is still free shipping, but will take 12 days or so for you to get it then.

With Amazon Prime:
2a.jpg

Without amazon prime subscription:
2bb.jpg

If you are a student, on welfare, or ss you can sign up for prime at 50% off right now:

1aa.jpg

Last edited:

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
This one is shipped to you for free if you have prime, without prime, still free, but much longer to get it. NOT a online code!

Very fun game if you have been living under a rock and have yet to play it. If you like the New Star Wars game, you will like this one too. And if you wanted to, you can sign up with origin basic, and this game is on the list of being able to play, if you so desired to do so. I paid for the year up front with my trumperations, but didnt get the full on subscription where you would get a few more games with it, including the new one that just come out, only because I already have it, and its just a few more games more, and being able to play others before other people could, so wasnt too interested in that at all really, so I think I paid $40 for the year up front, and been playing this game with it. Lots of fun, for I was living under a rock till a few months ago and havent played it till now, but well worth the $15 if you just want to buy a copy you can hold in your hands, which is rare in itself now a days too :p

Last edited: