Star Trek: Voyager - Whatever happened to KES?

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
Yes, this is a continuation, of the thread 'STar Trek: Voyager - Whatever happened to the character that played KESS?'
jennifer_lien_star_trek_voyager_jpg_w_769_h_433.jpg

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=771801, but the necro gods would not be amused...

So, to answer the question,
"‘Star Trek: Voyager’s’ Jennifer Lien arrested for exposing herself in front of children"
:eek:

jennifer_lien_mug_shot_jpg_w_769.jpg

“Star Trek: Voyager” actress Jennifer Lien was arrested and has been in custody for two weeks after allegedly exposing herself in front of several children, Roane County police confirm.

Lien has been charged with two misdemeanor counts of indecent exposure in an incident that happened on Aug. 31 in Harriman, Tenn.

A neighbor of Lien’s made a complaint to police after Lien began a tirade due to a crying child, and during her tirade, exposed her breasts and buttocks. The neighbor stated that she had three children in the yard while this was happening.

According to a Roane County Sheriff’s Office report, when police appeared on Sept. 3 with a warrant, Lien was not wearing clothes and resisted arrest.
“The offender stated she wasn’t going any f***ing where and we needed to leave her alone,” reads the police report by responding officer Billy Walker.

Lien also threatened to have the officers shot and killed, says the police report. She was transported to the patrol car and taken to the Roane County Jail, and is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 7.
http://zap2it.com/2015/09/jennifer-lien-star-trek-voyager-arrested-indecent-exposure/

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
once again, thanks for ruining another great series for me.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Less Kes and more Sandy me thinks.

That head on mugshot I'd swear was a chubby 40-something man. That or a really angry SJW lesbian. Time has not been good to her. I feel sorry for her husband.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
Less Kes and more Sandy me thinks.

That head on mugshot I'd swear was a chubby 40-something man. That or a really angry SJW lesbian. Time has not been good to her. I feel sorry for her husband.

Either that, or she'll having a reality show where she introduces herself as Bruce.:biggrin:

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
A neighbor of Lien’s made a complaint to police after Lien began a tirade due to a crying child, and during her tirade, exposed her breasts and buttocks. The neighbor stated that she had three children in the yard while this was happening.

This sounds less like indecent and more like incredibly funny exposure.
(as if kids don't spontaneously loose every piece of clothing and run around like stone age people,buck naked and screaming wild)

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
so glad when she got the boot

7of9 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kess

It was more of a competition back in the day, but time has apparently made it indisputable. I always liked Torres, even with the Klingon makeup. 7of9 always looked to...trailer parkish. T'Pol is by far the best of any regular ST cast member. Then Torres, Dax 1, Dax 2, then 7 of 9!

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
holy shit she has changed.

where are the skin pics?
Wow, you are glutton for punishment... there isn't enough eye bleach in the world to recover from those pics...

Didn't she end up transforming into some sort of being of energy or something?
Kinda, yes, then she came back... the story line was messed up with her.

Both pale compared to Jadzia or even crackhead T'Pol.
Yeah, I never did like Kes, it was a grind listening to here in almost every episode.
While Jadzia is nice, she wasn't in voyager, so, 7 of 9 wins by default.

tynopik

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2004
It was more of a competition back in the day

I wasn't just talking about looks (although again, 7of9 was always >>> Kes), but the characters themselves.

Kes was a useless, obnoxious, idiotic distraction that made me want to reach through the screen and strangle her myself

7of9 was actually interesting

I hated Chakotay too, but I would rather have a cast made up entirely of Chakotay's than have even one Kess.

Last edited:

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
I wasn't just talking about looks (although again, 7of9 was always >>> Kes), but the characters themselves.

Kes was a useless, obnoxious, idiotic distraction that made me want to reach through the screen and strangle her myself

Yeah, I especially liked her interactions with the Naomi.

Seven of Nine: [catching Naomi, who has been following her, off-guard] Naomi Wildman, sub-unit of Ensign Samantha Wildman, state your intentions.
Naomi Wildman: [startled] I... I...
Seven of Nine: Very well, you leave me no choice but to report your activities to the Captain.

Video is funnier:

https://youtu.be/bB192WZHKRw?t=2m32s
https://youtu.be/bB192WZHKRw?t=4m26s
https://youtu.be/bB192WZHKRw?t=5m19s

Last edited:

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

I hated Chakotay too, but I would rather have a cast made up entirely of Chakotay's than have even one Kess.

Nelix was my most hated character, followed by tom

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
Kes was the most boring major character in all of Star TRek. Her entire arc was a real snooze fest. Play the actor that played her was terrible.

Actually, Voyager had the worst characters of the lot, partially saved only by an interesting setting, Nelix was annoying, Chakatoy nearly as boring as Kes, Harry was a complete clown that rightly was never promoted, then you had that Kazon female character in the first couple of seasons who was about as menacing as a mouldy sandwich.