Star Trek Enterprice: TCW

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Text

Shows off some screen shots of various areas of the ship, like the weapons locker and decon chamber.

This is a mod I'm looking forward to, personally, it has great potential. In fact, with the political situations in ST:Ent at the time of the series end, the time frame would make a great setting for any number of games.

Molondo

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2005
For some reason i lost track of this mod. Mostly due to fact that these usually take forever to release. but damn it looks nice :D

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Molondo
For some reason i lost track of this mod. Mostly due to fact that these usually take forever to release. but damn it looks nice :D

Most large, ambitious, mods take a while to release because 1)they target a niche 'market' and 2) they're developed by people in their free time. :(

Participating in mods like these though is a great way to get a job as a game designer, from what I hear, makes some great resume material.

gi0rgi0

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2004
Oh yay!! Been watching enterprise since its on hdnet. Its actually a pretty good show. Definitely looking forward to this.

bullbert

May 24, 2004
Wow. I wonder how they get away with all that copyright enfringement. Maybe Frakes or one of the other big muckity-mucks is a Half-Life 2 fanboy.