Stamps.com wants us freeloaders back! Free $10 postage.

jonnashville

Sep 22, 2001
They sure love punishment. May or may not work if you didn't have an account before. "29 Day No-Risk Trial"

$10 Free Postage

By the way, they never asked for return of the free scale I got under the CompUSA deal.

Works on Windoze only, but I was actually able to use it on a Mac with Virtual PC installed (though printing was a little tricky).

Be sure to cancel about Day 21 (if you're gonna cancel), or you're tempting fate. They're not too swift on cancelling things in a timely manner, so give them a week to process your cancellation.

From their e-mail: <<Originally you signed up for the Stamps.com Power Plan, our higher volume postage solution. Though you decided to cancel your Power Plan account, we believe that our lower-cost Simple Plan may be more appropriate for your mailing and shipping needs.

The Simple Plan offers a basic monthly service fee of only $4.49*.

At this lower price, you still have all the great features and functionality of Stamp.com's Internet Postage, including the ability to purchase and print postage 24/7, automatic address correction and synchronization with popular address books. In addition, you get the benefits of having a more secure mailing system. Stamps.com's secure technology provides mail recipients greater peace of mind. With a two-dimensional barcode on the envelope or package, recipients can feel more assured today that the mail is traceable and secure. For the sender, a more secure and professional looking mail piece will encourage the intended recipient to open the package or envelope.

In fact, we are so sure that the Stamps.com Simple Plan is right for you, we are offering you another 29 Day No-Risk Trial, and $10 in free postage. As always, there are no long-term commitments and you can cancel at any time.

*The Simple Plan service charge is $4.49 a month or 10% of the postage that you print, whichever is greater. If you have any questions or would like more information about the Simple Plan, please fill out our webform at www.stamps.com/support/contact. >>

VezZiE

Oct 17, 2001
Why $10 if you can make it $25 Free? :D
Type in this before installing : **Oops, forgot... no Code allowed! PM Me If interested!**

ByTheWay.. They Service is great! (The Free money I mean) ;)
I jacked them $200+ worth of postage already -- sending those e13ay package
:D :D :D

HoosierDadE

Aug 12, 2001
Don't forget you can cash out by printing any remaining postage before your free trial period is up and take it to the post office for a refund (90-95% if I remember right from the E-stamp $50 free postage offer). You have to tell them it is miss-addressed.

LukFilm

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999

<< I jacked them $200+ worth of postage already >>

Great, you are advertizing a crime on a public website, very smart. It's the same thing as if you went directly to the post office and stole $200 from their register. Way to go.

all168

May 16, 2001
If I understand that correctly, there power plan should be a better buy,'cos you get a free scale, $20 usage, pay $15 for the first month. I am not sure if you can keep the scale after trial, but for the simple plan, without a scale, how 're you goin to measure the weight?

Iceyburnz

Feb 21, 2001
I have a question:

POWER PLAN
$25 Free Postage
29 Day No-Risk Trial
Free Digital Scale ($50 value)
Toll-Free Customer Support
$18.99 per month flat rate; Unlimited postage use

the unlimited postage use part is what confuses me. Say i have 5 packages to go out aND each one costs $20 to ship out. If i use their program with unlimited postage, will i get to print out $20 for each package and put it in a mailbox and will it get delivered to its destination as long as i pay the $19 a month? Could i get delivery confirmation and all that stuff if i take the package to the posty office?

Thanks for any help

LukFilm

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Unlimited postage means that you can print $1,000 worth of postage. Of course, you have to pay for that with your CC.

dboy

Golden Member
May 17, 2001
WIth the simple plan, you pay stamps.com 10% of however much postage you print (or 4.49, which ever is more). The unlimited postage on the power plan does NOT pay for the postage, it is just the stamps.com fee. It means you pay that flat rate every month - PLUS the value of the postage you print.

joemi

Aug 2, 2001
For those that still need inet postage after the stamps.com deal.. (i've spent way too much money on them) I use pitney bowes, unlimited postage for a flat $1.49 a month
Clickstamp