STALKER " Remaster" Tech Trailer 2019

Strelokkk

Oct 29, 2019
Hi there. I just wanted to show you my new trailer for my graphic modded STALKER. It is for Shadow of Chernobyl, and i wanted to push visuals to a level never reached before. Only graphical enhancements.
I hope you will like it . I will release it soon. See you.

Edit : As my link has been removed, just search "STALKER Remaster Tech Trailer 2019" on youtube to see the trailer .

Last edited:

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
What's the difference between this and the previous mods from ModDB ?

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
Title got me all excited only to find out it some lame self promotion video of normal S.T.A.L.K.E.R with mods. I modded my own version, give me a proper remaster.

Strelokkk

Oct 29, 2019
Well to answer both of you, i pushed visuals to a level never reached before. I still need to polish it, especially geometry ( trees for example) . As i said to someone on youtube, it is way ahead ( in terms of visuals) of most of the official remasters we had in the last couple of years for other games. I hope you'll enjoy it when i release it .

gerald95

Oct 16, 2019
Sounds interesting. I was too all excited that this is something official, but I don't think it's a bad idea what you're doing. Think that I will try it out when it's finished.

gerald95

Oct 16, 2019
Well to answer both of you, i pushed visuals to a level never reached before. I still need to polish it, especially geometry ( trees for example) . As i said to someone on youtube, it is way ahead ( in terms of visuals) of most of the official remasters we had in the last couple of years for other games. I hope you'll enjoy it when i release it .

Also, could you send me a DM with a link to the video, since moderators have removed it. I have some friends that could be interested in your project. :)

Strelokkk

Oct 29, 2019
Just search : "STALKER Remaster Tech Trailer 2019" on youtube. You will directly see the video :) . Happy to hear that they could be interested :) .

Last edited: