Stage 4 cancer patient has hospital room tossed by police for THC pills

Jan 25, 2011
A Missouri man decided he didn’t want to use opioids so he, instead, opted for THC pills to manage the pain for what time he had left and told his doctors, nurses etc... so. Then the police show up and toss his room. The kicker? Missouri legalized medical marijuana in November last year but it isn’t in effect yet.

Nov 8, 2012
If medical marijuana is legal then why did they kick him out? Was it not properly prescribed, etc?

Either way, seems silly if he is actually going to die. Just take your opiods have your happy trail to death. But I support his right to take weed or whatever floats his boat. Of course, I'm also in favor of things like assisted suicide.

Jan 25, 2011
If medical marijuana is legal then why did they kick him out? Was it not properly prescribed, etc?

Either way, seems silly if he is actually going to die. Just take your opiods have your happy trail to death. But I support his right to take weed or whatever floats his boat. Of course, I'm also in favor of things like assisted suicide.
They voted for it in November but it’s not in place yet. There’s countless reason someone would rather not take opioids, especially at the levels someone like this would need. Those side effects don’t exist with THC.

Reactions: Bardock

Bardock

Mar 12, 2014
I feel so much safer now, thanks pigs! Keep suckling that state teet. Maybe you'll be smart enough to pass the fbi academy entrance exam and be a more well paid goose steeper some day, if you keep up this fine police work! Textbook, Lou.
th.gif

Last edited:

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Just sad. I have a real problem with anyone who blindly follows policy. They're the same people who allow corporations to steal us blind. They place "order" above humanity because they believe chaos will ensue without it. The truth is they are incompetent to judge individual situations and believe policy will protect society.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Serve and protect. Frick those police for doing that, frick the big gov system for enabling them to do it. Insanity and a perfect illustration of the dangers of an over extended government and the police state it leads to. Thankfully it seems to be on course to end, but it’s way past due and will be a blight on our country’s history.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Here I am with two vape pens loaded with the Good Shit (one 95% THC), a container packed with some excellent shatter and a bong, all legal. I know we're called the United States but with the disparity in our laws I am wondering what we are supposed to be united in.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I’m fine with states having different laws, that’s the point of having states. Marijuana is illegal across the country though, there are no states where it’s actually legal. The states gave the finger to the fed gov and “legalized” it anyways but where it’s illegal is DC.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I’m fine with states having different laws, that’s the point of having states. Marijuana is illegal across the country though, there are no states where it’s actually legal. The states gave the finger to the fed gov and “legalized” it anyways but where it’s illegal is DC.
I think DC legalized it, actually. But I know what you meant.

Nov 8, 2012
Here I am with two vape pens loaded with the Good Shit (one 95% THC), a container packed with some excellent shatter and a bong, all legal. I know we're called the United States but with the disparity in our laws I am wondering what we are supposed to be united in.

Living up exactly to the stereotypes we all imagined you would be. Well done ;)

Funny to see that this is something both sides on the forum can come to some general agreeance on.

Personally my philosophy is that everyone has a drug of choice - and regarldess of whether it's legal or not anyone should be entitled to use them as they please, lest they not affect other people. Alcohol, caffeine, sex, cocaine, I don't care. Alcohol while driving - being an obvious example of where it does affect other people.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

If I could I would .. but it doesnt line up with my line of work so its usually years apart a lil wiff.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Living up exactly to the stereotypes we all imagined you would be. Well done

Thank you! As a serious stoner I take getting stoned very seriously! Of course I do like to do things while getting stoned like laughing at the shit you post. Other things I do stoned are building, repairing and updating computers, case and hardware mods (my shop is really good for things like that), working on our old Mustang with the oversized engine in it (getting ready to drop a 5 speed in, me... not a shop), being a good husband & father of two, gardening (my wife's garden but I do the building and dirt work) and really too much more to list. Today I replaced the fan on a customer's MSI R9 290 & am now updating his system. I also finished putting together the modified Carter ThermoQuad on our Mustang, test fired it and tuned it up. Now I'm getting ready to take it out for a run to see how it behaves. I'll probably stop by the local weed shop while I'm out so I can add to my home inventory. Oh, and I did this while stopping for many 4:20 breaks.

Again, I just wanted to thank you for recognizing how hard it is to live up to the stoner stereotype.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Serve and protect. Frick those police for doing that, frick the big gov system for enabling them to do it. Insanity and a perfect illustration of the dangers of an over extended government and the police state it leads to. Thankfully it seems to be on course to end, but it’s way past due and will be a blight on our country’s history.

What we do and do not choose to criminalize, and how we punish what we criminalize, has very little to do with "big government." In governments of the old world, they didn't "regulate" shit and didn't have big bureaucracies but they sure did know how to criminalize some funny things. Like witchcraft. Death by burning or hanging.

It takes very little government to be authoritarian and even cruel. On the other hand, a government which is large in size and regulates many things need not be either of those things. However one would evaluate our current government, it is at least better toward its citizens than dictatorships of old. Yet it's much, much bigger, isn't it?

I think the government telling individual citizens what they are or are not allowed to put into their own bodies is a very different thing than, say, telling corporations not to dump toxic waste. What I don't understand is the people who can't see the difference.

Bardock

Mar 12, 2014
Thank you! As a serious stoner I take getting stoned very seriously! Of course I do like to do things while getting stoned like laughing at the shit you post. Other things I do stoned are building, repairing and updating computers, case and hardware mods (my shop is really good for things like that), working on our old Mustang with the oversized engine in it (getting ready to drop a 5 speed in, me... not a shop), being a good husband & father of two, gardening (my wife's garden but I do the building and dirt work) and really too much more to list. Today I replaced the fan on a customer's MSI R9 290 & am now updating his system. I also finished putting together the modified Carter ThermoQuad on our Mustang, test fired it and tuned it up. Now I'm getting ready to take it out for a run to see how it behaves. I'll probably stop by the local weed shop while I'm out so I can add to my home inventory. Oh, and I did this while stopping for many 4:20 breaks.

Again, I just wanted to thank you for recognizing how hard it is to live up to the stoner stereotype.

Teehee

hEELcyy.png

in before homophobic remark about phelps.

Reactions: hal2kilo