Stable but is it safe?

Niard

Jan 14, 2001
I'm running a 1.0ghz T-bird OC'd to 1208mhz. System is very stable but I'm running Vcore at 1.93v on an MSIK7TPro2-a. At least thats what the fuzzylogic3 program says and I confimed this with Sysoft Sandra. The funny thing is in my Bios setup lists my Vcore setting at 1.85v there is no setting higher than 1.85v in Bios setup. So my question is, How safe is it to run Vcore at 1.93v on an AMD 1.0ghz t-bird? Will this harm my CPU?
Niard

Niard

Jan 14, 2001
12Fans?
I got a better solution. I went to the HomeDepot and purchased a Honywell commercial 32in fan, Removed the side panel from my case, Duct tapped A Used Budwieser ponykeg with both ends cut off for a windtunnel effect.Had to strap all wires, super glue all cards, and memory chips in place but when I fire that puppy up my cpu and case temps drop like you would'nt believe. Of course another benefit to this cooling system is absolutly No dust build up (kinda cools my room too)

:p:D:p:D;)
Niard

Mykex

Dec 17, 2000
OK lol sorry thought you were someone else,what's the chances of more than one Niard out there? I dont think the guy I know would do that(but I like it);)

Niard

Jan 14, 2001
Yeh, How many Niards could there be?
BTW when playin AWMV with my new cooling system my plane seems to climb much faster, it must be due to more lift from all that air circulation.
:D:p;)

tpetre4322

Aug 20, 2000
hows your cpu temp, iam running 1gig about the same speed 152x8, and am hovering around 50c, with superorb. i just ordered a swifttech mc462, this sucker is a monster, uses mounting holes instead of clips, and it has a 80mm delta fan on it, 50c is just a little to warm for me, plus i can run higher but get heat related crashes,should be much better when swifttech gets here. oh and my asus pcprobe says the same thing, half a volt higher or so than what iam set at.

AnMig

Golden Member
Nov 7, 2000
hey niard how the hell did you get your bird to even post?
we have similar board and bird.
did you have to do L7 and L6 bridge trick?

just curious

Niard

Jan 14, 2001
My cpu temp is running 36'C to 42'C 1ghz@110x11.My CPU and HSF combo came from StepThermo Dynamics. The Heatsink is similar to a Tiasol but the guys at StepThermo told me it is not a Tiasol.
Niard