Squirming Larvae Pulled From Man's Head

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
OMFG why in the hell did I watch that video.... JEEZ I cant stop itching my ***** head!!!!!!

Is it on me??

I really wish I hadn't clicked this thread... Any one else planning on watching that video, DONT

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Meh may be grose but there are a HELL of a lot worse things that can happen to you. People just don't like the idea. I'd rather get that than Malaria which is FAR more common!

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I quit hunting squirrels in September because about every 5th one would have botfly larvae on it.. Blehhhh! Bot flies are in North America too... just not common for a human.

Deadtrees

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Locut0s
Meh may be grose but there are a HELL of a lot worse things that can happen to you. People just don't like the idea. I'd rather get that than Malaria which is FAR more common!

What about Malaria? I've got it when I was in East Timor and it wasn't nasty or anything.
It just made to be sick to death but nothing nasty or gross (Well, that would've happened if I didn't take those sour as hell chunks of Malaria medicines.)

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
I've spent some time on you tube looking at the various human bot fly removals. A little nasty but they look satisfying to remove!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
gotta love nature. have your babies born inside another living creature and have them eat them while alive!

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I'm NOT gonna touch that link...

I made the mistake of clicking a link to Dis one, and even though I KNOW it's phonied, it STILL gives me the fcking heebie-jeebies...

Oct 4, 2004
The penis one isn't very graphic but unsettling nonetheless. :Q

I'm kinda squeamish but these aren't really revolting. There's far worse things out there. For instance, Harlequin Icthyosis.

CAUTION: If you don't know what Harlequin Icthyosis is, it's best some things remain unknown.

clickynext

Platinum Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
The penis one isn't very graphic but unsettling nonetheless. :Q

I'm kinda squeamish but these aren't really revolting. There's far worse things out there. For instance, Harlequin Icthyosis.

CAUTION: If you don't know what Harlequin Icthyosis is, it's best some things remain unknown.
Some things are best left unmentioned, too. Now I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks. =(