Spyware Dangers

ding5550123

Jan 3, 2006
The dangers of spyware are very real. (Duh.)

I've seen this happen to my freind. (Here)

Plese protect yourself! I don't know you but is a pain, I've had to reformat my hardrive from viruses twice!

avast! Antivirus
Ad-Aware
If you don't know what spyware is (if you don't you need to delete your account here, you have no computer knowledge) click here.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Poor use of alerting terminology.

Danger! is used when a grave threat exists threatening life.

Caution or Attention is more appropriate when talking about malware blended threats. Unless the malware is capable of assembling the electrons in the hardware's capacitors in such an order so a colossal explosion is eminent with militaristic precision and dependability, there is no need to use DANGER! in your notifications.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: MS Dawn
Poor use of alerting terminology.

Danger! is used when a grave threat exists threatening life.

Caution or Attention is more appropriate when talking about malware blended threats. Unless the malware is capable of assembling the electrons in the hardware's capacitors in such an order so a colossal explosion is eminent with militaristic precision and dependability, there is no need to use DANGER! in your notifications.

:confused:

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: MS Dawn

Don't say that too loud or Sony might use it and blame MS for the exploding batteries.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Aflac

:confused:

If human lives aren't in Danger the DANGER! alert is not used. Simple enough?

Originally posted by: Bootprint

Don't say that too loud or Sony might use it and blame MS for the exploding batteries.

Well that's interesting because if the instability in Li-poly cells could be augmented by a method of modulating the load and such a method was repeatable this could easily be the case given the way cpu's and gpu's use power. Distributed computing clients could be modified so the cpu/gpu would work in a way that would put this load on the power supply and subsequently the li-poly pack and boom! :Q