spunky's trip to zoo is cancelled :(

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: werk
What I want to know is why when anyone else continually posts idiotic threads like "I just picked my nose and ate it," or just generally nefs, they get warned or banned, but this idiot is still around.

I need DuckNuts here. Without him, I don't know where I would be.

(Check the Sig.)

KeyserSoze

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Dragon365
What I want to know is why when anyone else continually posts idiotic threads like "I just picked my nose and ate it," or just generally nefs, they get warned or banned, but this idiot is still around.

Because it's somewhat funny.

Maybe he's a Forum Moderator :Q

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
I just picked my nose and ate it

That would be a scary thread. Guess what kind of an illness you ought to have to have your nose fallen off. What a terrible mental picture. Then eat it, and go post on ATOT. Weewwww....

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Dragon365

Because it's somewhat funny.
It got old a long time ago.

tkdkid

Oct 13, 2000
Wduaqnug is just an experiment to see if you can get banned for stupidity.

Guess not.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
I think I'm starting to understand the whole spunky thing. It resembles me of a man in a movie (a French man, BTW) called 'The Green mile' who talked the same stuff to/about his mouse Mr. (Don't remember whom, starts with J, but whatever). I see where this is all going. Now tell me please, is spunky a mouse? Or who/what is he or she or it? I'm just dying of curiosity.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Booster
I think I'm starting to understand the whole spunky thing. It resembles me of a man in a movie (a French man, BTW) called 'The Green mile' who talked the same stuff to/about his mouse Mr. (Don't remember whom, starts with J, but whatever). I see where this is all going. Now tell me please, is spunky a mouse? Or who/what is he or she or it? I'm just dying of curiosity.

Spunky is his daughter, at least I'm presuming so from this thread.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: murphy55d
Originally posted by: Booster
This is driving me mad... Who is spunky? Spanky007? I'm completely lost.

spunky is wduaqnug's daughter. i think.

spunky is Wduaqnug's daughters nickname, I doubt that's her real name. I think she's about 3 years old or so.