Spore Release Date?

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
I would think thats a guess because I haven't heard of any official release date. There wouldn't be an official release date unless Spore went gold anyway, and we'd all have heard about that.

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Never trust release dates posted by vendors like that. In most cases, they are simply required to show a release date on their sites for one reason or another. They are rarely accurate. If a date is official, you will know. It will be all over Google and probably on the home site.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I remember getting pumped about Spore and Alan Wake.. man.. if only they'd come out.. someday.

CitizenSnips

Dec 31, 2007
I'd much rather wait on it so they can release it when it really is ready to go rather than deal with the hassles of an unpolished game like Black and White.

angry hampster

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2007
www.lexaphoto.com
Originally posted by: CitizenSnips
I'd much rather wait on it so they can release it when it really is ready to go rather than deal with the hassles of an unpolished game like Black and White.

Agreed. Though having been a big fan and follower of most of WW's previously released titles, I don't think he'll settle for much less than perfection.

I'll definitely be buying Spore when it comes out. I've been looking forward to it for over a year now. Also, sorry to bring up the dead thread, but I was searching for current(ish) news. :)