**SPOILER!** Star Wars: Episode III - General Grevious finally REVEALED!

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Here it is.

I must say, he looks pretty freak'n cool. Keep in mind that this is not a cap from the movie, but from a game based on Episode III.

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
If you look on his hips, there appears to be two lightsabers. I guess (according to rumor), that he's the only non jedi to wield a lightsaber...let alone two. I dont know how much truth there is to that though,.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Well, that can be argued one way or another...later on in the SW books, there's a non-"jedi" mutant being who has a lightsaber built into him at like every joint.

WHat a cool book that was. :)

DAGTA

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: warcrow
If you look on his hips, there appears to be two lightsabers. I guess (according to rumor), that he's the only non jedi to wield a lightsaber...let alone two. I dont know how much truth there is to that though,.

He's more machine than human and has the reaction speeds of a machine. Yes, he weilds more than one lightsaber.

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: DAGTA

He's more machine than human and has the reaction speeds of a machine. Yes, he weilds more than one lightsaber.

He looks pretty wicked.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
if anyone watched the star wars shorts on the cartoon network..he was in the last one...and he was a badass.... wielding more than two lightsabers at the same time...

and defeated quite a few jedis in that cartoon short...bitch slapped them like they were rag dolls...i def hope he has a lot of screen time in the new movie

although the bad ass cool guys get killed off rather quickly (darth maul)

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
if anyone watched the star wars shorts on the cartoon network..he was in the last one...and he was a badass.... wielding more than two lightsabers at the same time...

and defeated quite a few jedis in that cartoon short...bitch slapped them like they were rag dolls...i def hope he has a lot of screen time in the new movie

......wait, he had MORE than 2 lightsabers at once?

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

if i remember correctly he jumped up landed on one hand and used his claw feet and a hand to spin the light sabers as if they were fans...

he also grabbed a jedi head with his claw foot and back flipped crushing his head...

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002

his arms are supposed to split into 2 giving him 4 arms.

dderidex

Platinum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: DAGTA

Unless they drastically changed the character from the 'Hyperspace' previews (and it doesn't look like they did), he's not human at all.

Some kind of reptile creature was used as the 'core' of Grievous.

Whitecloak

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001

han solo wielded one in the Empire Strikes Back to cut open his mount.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001

In the description it says he wears the lightsabers of all the jedi he's killed as trophies

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002

you should have read that link provided by KLin in his above post. he wears lightsabers from the jedi's he has killed so it's safe to assume he has killed more than 2.