Spiders blow

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
So I went "up north" with my friends last week to my families cottage. Anyways, long story short, bringing the cooler into my car from the deck up there was a bad idea I guess. On the drive home my gf says there is a large spider in the jeep. I'm like great. Kill it. Well her and my friend combined did a crap job of that. So there is the flipping large spider in my Jeep.

Anyways, yesterday, in the morning I get in it and there is a damned web from my window to the steering wheel, to the windshield...and it's freaking detailed. Time was spent on this thing.

So I knock it down and proceed to be mad driving around waiting for this thing to crawl on me and make me crash into a wall or something.

So, today I get in my car and the web is back, about twice the size. So I'm done with it, go to my local "we have everything" store and got a thing of Raid Spider killer crap (fumigation thing). So for 3 hours it looked like my car was on fire from the inside.

The damned thing better be dead tomorrow.

CattyKathy

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
LoLz, does anyones sees taht there's a thread about spider every night? Why not cockroach? or like a beetle?how about a worm? :p

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Cuz, like I said. Spiders blow.

Cockroaches and beetles are just too rare and don't blow as much I guess.

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Fumigation things are wierd. It was like a can with crap inside which went inside this plastic cup. Ya fill the plastic cup with like a 1/4 inch of water and set the metal can inside and the thing starts freaking out (fumigating).

Must be some jacked up metal can or something. Don't ask me. I'm a computer science major.

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001

<< Don't ask me. I'm a computer science major. >>

That's a pretty quotable thing to go and say. ;)

-jothaxe

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Most the time I tell people I know how to do all kinds of crap cuz I'm an &quot;Engineer&quot; - According to my college of course.

But then they find out it's CS and that's about it.

GoldenGuppy

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2000
I hate spiders... but I let them go free sometimes.. I feel bad killing things =( ... the only time I'd kill a spider is if he'd crawl around a lot... if I see him over and over again, I'd just get annoyed...

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
To add more irony to the situation I bought my Jeep used and the previous owner had placed a spider decal right below the rear view on the windshield.

I guess that's ironic, like rain on your wedding day or something.

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
it's like if you're scared to fly and your plane crashes.

that's the truncated version from that song.

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
I like the idea of spiders, but if one comes within 10 feet of me, I simply cannot help but scream. Even if I try not to scream, it just happens. My neighbors all know when there is a spider in the house :eek: Also, always be sure to check the inside of your toilet for arachnids before you sit down. Trust me.

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
I heard they spit.

No not like that people. Get your head out of the gutter.

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
The spider made no web today. I believe the bomb killed it. Now if I could only find the carcass to make sure....

So, in conclusion, spiders is suck, and all their base are belong to me.

bigdog1218

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2001
my friend told me that on average we eat 6 spiders a year, because at night when they crawl around they look for a warm damp place, find our mouth, and when they crawl in a little to far we just swallow, sweet dreams