Spiderman WTC Trailer....

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
I dunno if this is a repost or not, but I just saw it and it's just fsckin weird...

Link for those that wanna check it out...

Oct 9, 1999
i have been looking for this preview ever since they took it off after the attacks.

thanks.. this is a keeper.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Actually, since it was just a teaser trailer I don't believe it was ever meant to be shown in the movie. The same thing with the Hulk teaser that is being shown in theaters now, I doubt it will actually be in the movie.

If someone else knows differently, feel free to correct me.

By the way, there is a 19mb version on Kazaa for those interested...

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001

<< what's wrong w/ the link? it works for me >>

man... looking at the WTC still brings shivers down my spine... :(

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001

<< man... looking at the WTC still brings shivers down my spine... :( >>

I know exactly how you feel. It's such an erie sight, when I see it I just keep visualizing what happened to it :(

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
They really need to rebuild it, I gotta agree that the skyline had something taken away from it, and it feels wierd to look at pics and not see those two beautifla towers.

Dont bow down to terrorism.

LuNoTiCK

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Qosis
They really need to rebuild it, I gotta agree that the skyline had something taken away from it, and it feels wierd to look at pics and not see those two beautifla towers.

Dont bow down to terrorism.

I agree. When you look at NY, you need the twin towers. Not 4 small buildings as a replacement.

FlashG

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 1999
I don't mean to offend anyone but Spider and Clones are entertainment. They are only movies that are meant to be enjoyed. Not real life events.

Who cares what's in or not in the background.

The only purpose of this stuff is to enjoy it and then go home to real life.

I admit I saw the first three Star Wars and two Alien movies the 1st day they came out. But when the show was over I went home and got on with my life.

It just seams that lately everyone is taking these events so seriously. Why?

There.. I feel better now.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
<Old.>

Indeed. I believe I downloaded it from the offical spiderman website after it was attached to some movie in the theators, either that or I grabbed it from someone who hosted it after they first showed it.

Draco

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
I got the 640 QT version of Apple's site just before they took it down.

Cool trailer. I guess it's just nice to see them still standing.