Spiderman 3 SS

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Those are caps from a long time ago, yeah. It was the teaser shown at Comicon, I think.

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Platypus
Originally posted by: dxkj
How are they going to fit the entire Venom story into one movie :(

Poorly :p

are you sure it's going to be venom? I heard it was the black version of Spider Man, him facing darkness and light?

Trevelyan

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by: fire400
Originally posted by: Platypus
Originally posted by: dxkj
How are they going to fit the entire Venom story into one movie :(

Poorly :p

are you sure it's going to be venom? I heard it was the black version of Spider Man, him facing darkness and light?

I think its clearly Venom.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Venom isn't going to be the villain in Spiderman 3. Spidey 3 is going to focus on Spiderman vs Sandman<?> with the symbiont effecting Parker. After he rids himself of the symbiont, it finds and attaches to Eddie Brock, creating Venom, whom we will likely only see at the end of the movie. Venom will likely be a principle villain the 4th Spiderman movie. This has been discussed many times already.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Bateluer
Venom isn't going to be the villain in Spiderman 3. Spidey 3 is going to focus on Spiderman vs Sandman<?> with the symbiont effecting Parker. After he rids himself of the symbiont, it finds and attaches to Eddie Brock, creating Venom, whom we will likely only see at the end of the movie. Venom will likely be a principle villain the 4th Spiderman movie. This has been discussed many times already.

while thats not guaranteed, it would make perfect sense when considering sony execs have pretty much stated there will be not just a Spiderman 4, but a 5 and 6 as well.. that gets me intrigued. :)

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
Originally posted by: destrekor

while thats not guaranteed, it would make perfect sense when considering sony execs have pretty much stated there will be not just a Spiderman 4, but a 5 and 6 as well.. that gets me intrigued. :)

how about a prequel to lord of the rings, or lord of the rings: part 4?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

yeap thats what i heard also

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: fire400
Originally posted by: destrekor

how about a prequel to lord of the rings, or lord of the rings: part 4?

you mean...the Hobbit? ;)

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: lokiju
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
Originally posted by: thawolfman
tobey & kirsten 4ever? :confused:
I thought the two of them and Sam Raimi only signed on for 3 movies.

If they don't use Tobey then it'll flop IMO.

They fired Vince for Aquaman, I think they'll fire Tobey if they want.