Spider-Man: Far From Home

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I like how blaissez they are about the whole Thanos killing everyone bit at this point in the story line: "Oh, you guys thought he actually killed everyone? Pah..."

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
I like how blaissez they are about the whole Thanos killing everyone bit at this point in the story line: "Oh, you guys thought he actually killed everyone? Pah..."

It is released after Avengers Endgame where they will reset the timeline.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I think Mysterio is a good guy in this smh

Thanks for the name, got all the other characters but that one threw me off. Mostly haven't kept up on Spidey via the tv shows and this was quite a bit off from how they last had him there.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Second trailer released. Oh, and as mentioned in the intro to the trailer, the trailer spoils Avengers: Endgame. So, if you haven't seen Endgame, do not watch the trailer.

EDIT:

Oh, and tickets are on sale. The local theater that I prefer doesn't have them up yet, but others around me do. Odd thing about the tickets are that the movie opens on a Tuesday (due to July 4th being that Thursday), and from what I can see, the early screenings are actual midnight showings again. I haven't had to do one of those in years!

Last edited: