Speech writer for Clinton, Edwards, Biden and OBAMA!!!!

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Looks like McCain finally picked a pudit off. Wonder how much it cost them?

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: smashp

Probably about the same as Obama had to pay for Colin Powell.

Stoneburner

Diamond Member
May 29, 2003
Tearing down of two female candidates?

Of course...

In the meanwhile, Obama shrugs off rank racism from the person she's supposedly supporting?

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
hmmmm she sees open sexism, ageism, and other belittling things coming from teh Ds and Obama's camp.

But doesn't see the rage, divisive, fearmongering, and bitter tones coming from McCains camp?

how is THAT possible?

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: T2T III

You mean Powell paid Obama to let him get a spot in President Obama's cabinet.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Baked
Originally posted by: T2T III

You mean Powell paid Obama to let him get a spot in President Obama's cabinet.

Oh yes, I did get that confused. Sorry. But, I thought Powell was one who didn't like the spotlight? His wife especially doesn't like and kept him from running for president.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
She doesn't say she's voting for McCain. I get the impression she won't vote.

She's adrift in a sea of emotion. Apparently, her feathers have been ruffled. I'd say that piece is more catharsis than journalism. She should have torn it up after getting it out of her system and just gone her own way. Publishing it was truly stupid. She gets an 'F' for immaturity.

Her arguments are weak, particularly her arguments about the economy and Iraq. She's over-simplified them. She doesn't understand those issues, I suspect.

Oh, well.

-Robert

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: OrByte
hmmmm she sees open sexism, ageism, and other belittling things coming from teh Ds and Obama's camp.

But doesn't see the rage, divisive, fearmongering, and bitter tones coming from McCains camp?

how is THAT possible?

Yeah, no kidding. I can believe that she feels disenchanted with politics considering some of the rhetoric out there, but it's as if she is completely oblivious and/or forgiving to the stuff coming out of the McCain campaign.

frostedflakes

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Is she seriously trying to suggests that McCain's campaign has been more focused on the issues than Obama's.

I think she brings up some good points, the media seems much more prone to pick up gaffs and such from Palin, but I don't think that reflect poorly on Obama's campaign or the Democrats in general. Obama's campaign has been very professional and the message has been consistent.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Maybe her speeches just sucked and she Cant Deal with that Fact

Judging by how poorly the article is written, I'd say that's a good possibility.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
So her problem is she was illusioned with politics thinking its all a "pat on the back" until she had to go through a real election.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Blackjack200
Maybe her speeches just sucked and she Cant Deal with that Fact

Judging by how poorly the article is written, I'd say that's a good possibility.

I agree. The article appears to have been written or dictated very quickly and not edited. Some of it is awful. Can you imagine Hitchens letting something like that out into the public domain? Uhm...no.

-Robert