Speaking of PayPal.....

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Is there any way (when verified through your banking acct.) to transfer funds that are in your PP acct to your Banking acct?

Umberger

Golden Member
Apr 13, 2005
To be the first non-jerk in the thread.... yes, it is rather easy. Just hit "withdrawl"

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Umberger
To be the first non-jerk in the thread.... yes, it is rather easy. Just hit "withdrawl"

Isn't that what you get after falling off the wagon?

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001

Thanks to the crab dudes :cool:

Don't you hate it when someone does'nt know the answer and posts anyway?........ Then the tards come in after a poster and agree with him, with not knowing what the subject is about? Oh, he has a high post count, I'll agree with him! YAY, I got MAIL!

ChaoZ

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: CorCentral

Don't you hate it when someone does'nt know the answer and posts anyway?........ Then the tards come in after a poster and agree with him, with not knowing what the subject is about? Oh, he has a high post count, I'll agree with him! YAY, I got MAIL!

Think about it. If you can't withdraw money, then what's the point of using the service in the first place.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Originally posted by: ChaoZ
Originally posted by: CorCentral

Think about it. If you can't withdraw money, then what's the point of using the service in the first place.

I don't think it was allowed "in the first place" I mean.........................

For Example:
Let's say you had $10.63 in PP and wanted to transfer it into the bank acct. you have tied with PP? I did'nt think this was possible but I have'nt looked in awhile.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Thanks to all the crabs ;) **LOL**

Withdraw Funds Secure Transaction
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PayPal offers the following options for withdrawing funds from your PayPal account. In addition, you can can transfer your funds to the PayPal Money Market Fund (application required) to earn a return on your PayPal balance.

Options Processing Time Cost
Transfer funds to your bank account
3-4 Business Days Free!

Request a check from PayPal 1-2 Weeks $1.50 USD
Shop with a PayPal debit card
Instant
(once you get a card) Get cashback!
Get cash out of an ATM
Instant $1.00 USD
Buy from over 42,000 PayPal Shops
Instant Free!

EDIT: Just learned that.........PayPal members are limited to withdrawing $500.00 USD per month from their PP acct and transferring to Bank acct.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
eh? I transferred about 900+ in the past month....

I've had the account for years, am i grandfathered into something higher?

keeleysam

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2005
Originally posted by: aphex

You most likely don't have a personal account.

jaybert

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2001
Originally posted by: keeleysam

I definitely have a personal account, and see the same $500 limit message. Last month I withdrew about $2k to my checking account (sold 2 23" apple HD LCDs + some other stuff). Granted, the money goes into my premiere account, and then I sent from my premiere account to the personal one, then withdraw, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

keeleysam

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2005
Originally posted by: jaybert

I definitely have a personal account, and see the same $500 limit message. Last month I withdrew about $2k to my checking account (sold 2 23" apple HD LCDs + some other stuff). Granted, the money goes into my premiere account, and then I sent from my premiere account to the personal one, then withdraw, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Well that's different, of course.

Why are you transfering it to your Premier account and paying the fees and getting hit on the Personal limits when you could have just had money sent direct to the Premier account?

jaybert

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2001
Originally posted by: jaybert

Well that's different, of course.

Why are you transfering it to your Premier account and paying the fees and getting hit on the Personal limits when you could have just had money sent direct to the Premier account?

because I have 2 accounts, 1 premiere that I use for ebay (since there isnt a good way to specify non-cc only), and the other which is personal that I use when I sell stuff on AT, etc. I only have 1 bank account I want to link up with paypal, so I have it linked to my personal one (the premiere account had one linked...but the account has since been closed a couple years ago). This way, I only pay paypal fees when someone pays using a credit card, otherwise I ask them to send it directly to my personal account with no fees.