Speaking of Howard Dean....

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I like his tie. You know people are worried about DEAN he is the only DEM who has the slightest chance. The rest of the candidates are a joke. Perot would do better.

Senator don't win presidentail elections.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Zebo
I like his tie. You know people are worried about DEAN he is the only DEM who has the slightest chance. The rest of the candidates are a joke. Perot would do better.

Senator don't win presidentail elections.

Yeah, the other candidates are worried about Dean. I'm not fearful of him beating Bush but I think he stands a good chance at winning the Democrat nomination. He seems like a decent guy but.....;)

CkG

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
In fairness to DEAN he got all over the press when they harrased Bush and his drunkard daughters.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
In fairness to DEAN he got all over the press when they harrased Bush and his drunkard daughters.

Well, the chief exec's daughters shouldn't have been out drinking while underage anyway. Jeb Bush's daughter shouldn't be an insecure pill-popper either. Kids are kids and almost always will be kids. Hopefully someone sticks up for Dean and his son.

But unfortunately, on the Politics and News Board (read: Anti-Bush Admin, Inc.), even the slightest little screw-up in the Dem camp usually results in a reaction because of the incessant negativity here.

Dean seems like a good candidate. Hope he goes far.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: burnedout

Well, the chief exec's daughters shouldn't have been out drinking while underage anyway. Jeb Bush's daughter shouldn't be an insecure pill-popper either. Kids are kids and almost always will be kids. Hopefully someone sticks up for Dean and his son.

But unfortunately, on the Politics and News Board (read: Anti-Bush Admin, Inc.), even the slightest little screw-up in the Dem camp usually results in a reaction because of the incessant negativity here.

Dean seems like a good candidate. Hope he goes far.

Yup ;)

It isn't Dean's fault (perse) his kid did what he did - same as Bush isn't at fault (perse) for what his daughters did. I posted this because in a different thread someone was trying to slam Bush's parental skills:)P) and this shows that the left isn't immune from "bad" kids either.

CkG

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
I know Deans son personally.... my brother is his best friend. Here in VT, this story has been geting an INSANE amount of coverage. His mug shot has been on TV it seems like every five minutes :/ He made a mistake and he will pay for his mistakes.

What everyone fails to mention is that the kid is a freaking genious and has a perfect record till this happened. He has a 4.0 GPA and got a 1600 on his SAT :p The stupid media fails to see this and have really given him a bad repitation :( I wish the best for Dean, and hope he wins the nomination and then the presidency.

Oh and btw, he is so putting me in his cabinet when he wins :p

-Bubbadu

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
besides im sure the kid would have never done that if we didn't have stupid laws keeping him from buying the stuff.

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
Originally posted by: bubbadu
I know Deans son personally.... my brother is his best friend. Here in VT, this story has been geting an INSANE amount of coverage. His mug shot has been on TV it seems like every five minutes :/ He made a mistake and he will pay for his mistakes.

What everyone fails to mention is that the kid is a freaking genious and has a perfect record till this happened. He has a 4.0 GPA and got a 1600 on his SAT :p The stupid media fails to see this and have really given him a bad repitation :( I wish the best for Dean, and hope he wins the nomination and then the presidency.

Oh and btw, he is so putting me in his cabinet when he wins :p

-Bubbadu

Sounds like the kid just ruined his chances of getting into a reputable Ivy league school...... unless Dean becomes President that is :)