speaking of conservative family values-- Sheriff's deputies in North Carolina are unsure why a woman tied up her husband and castrated him

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Dont piss of a conservative woman!!! Just dont!!!

A North Carolina woman is in jail after "severing her husband's penis," according to the Carteret County Sheriff's Office.

Victoria Frabutt, 56, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of "malicious castration" after deputies responded to her home in Newport, North Carolina. Law enforcement officers arrived just before 4 a.m. and Frabutt's 61-year-old husband said Frabutt "tied him up and pulled out a knife."

"Deputies were able to recover the body part where it was immediately put on ice and transported to medical personnel," the sheriff's office said in a news release.

The condition of Frabutt's husband, who was taken to a hospital in Greenville, North Carolina, is unknown, according to the Carteret County Sheriff's Office. Frabutt is being held in the Carteret County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond and is set to appear on court on Wednesday.

The sheriff's office said a motive for the castration is unclear. Frabutt is also being charged with kidnapping.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Why do you think she is a conservative?

Looks like another crazy person to me. I would also like to say she is a very rough 56 yer old, life has not been kind to her at all.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Until just recently I am told that she had to quit wearing her MAGA hat!! At least that what Hannity reported this evening......

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What a half-ass job she did when she could'a sliced off his punching bag while she was at it.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
North Corolina, need I say more? and she seems quick to anger and go to extremes.
Looks like another crazy person to me. I would also like to say she is a very rough 56 yer old, life has not been kind to her at all.
yup, definitely looks a bit ruff there. and likely not going to get any easier anytime soon.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Where is your faux concern in the 1 billion posts where Slow does the same with "libtards" ...

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
North Corolina, need I say more? and she seems quick to anger and go to extremes.
yup, definitely looks a bit ruff there. and likely not going to get any easier anytime soon.

So everybody in North Carolina is a conservative?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Trump won North Carolina by 3.66%. According to another source, it ranks as the 9th closest election result in 2016. And they managed to vote for Obama in 2008.

It may not look purple, but it's certainly flippable.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
So everybody in North Carolina is a conservative?

Apparently not. She looks kinda hillbilly, redneckish and ugly to me.

NC.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Carolina

Oh wait. I bet her husband is a conservative.
VICTORIA THOMAS FRABUTT
202 MURDOCH RD
NEWPORT, NC 28570
County: CARTERET
Voter Reg Num: 000000078699
NCID: AS68953
Party: DEM
Race: WHITE
Ethnicity: NOT HISPANIC or NOT LATINO
Registration Date: 09/26/2006
NCDMV Customer: Yes

You have to enter her info and search to get the voter record.
https://vt.ncsbe.gov/RegLkup/

I believe this is a thread backfire? This is what happens when you (OP) make assumptions about a group of people in a state. Please do a little more research before you post stupid shit.

Here, I corrected it for you. :)
speaking of liberal family values-- Sheriff's deputies in North Carolina are unsure why a woman tied up her husband and castrated him

Dont piss of a liberal woman!!! Just dont!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: pcgeek11

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I despise convervatives and their hypocrisy as much as the next Anandtecher, but this right here is not a political situation.
It is however interesting news and I like to be informed, so it works in P&N.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I despise convervatives and their hypocrisy as much as the next Anandtecher, but this right here is not a political situation.
It is however interesting news and I like to be informed, so it works in P&N.

Interesting and informed? This is like a horror story. I feel like I need metal underwear just reading it.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Interesting and informed? This is like a horror story. I feel like I need metal underwear just reading it.

Don't marry a liberal woman and you won't have to worry about your penor being cut off. ;)