Speaking of airports security...

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Are there any liquid explosives? (chemicals mixed together). I'm sure there are, and from my latest flying experience (LAS to LAX), I can take a bottle of water, or a StarBucks cup all the way on the plane and no one would bother to look at the contents. I just hope that the Feds figure this out before shiets start flying again.

Jan 31, 2002
rolleye.gif

- M4H

shekondar

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Vaerilis
Nitroglycerin?
Chances are, it would explode before you got to the plane.

But, you could carry a bottle full of gasoline & a cigarette lighter..:evil:

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Yes there are liquid explosives.

Here are just a few : unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine (UDMH) , Nitromethane , Ammonium Nitrate , Astrolite
(Ammonium nitrate and anhydrous hydrazine) , Anhydrous hydrazine..........

Yeah they don't check. I was in O'hare 4 days ago and they let me go through with a bottle of Snapple.
I just left it on the plane when I was done. That easily could've been something else. (It was nothing but Snapple)

EDIT- And I almost forgot Nitromen, of course

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
At my last flight, they made me drink a portion of my beverage to prove it wasn't deadly or will explode.

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
I've thought about carrying a bottle of chloroform on board, so I can knock myself out. Nothing worse than being stuck behind, and in front of screaming little kids who do nothing but whine, cry, and kick your seat, and watch the parents do nothing about it.

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Saulbadguy
I've thought about carrying a bottle of chloroform on board, so I can knock myself out. Nothing worse than being stuck behind, and in front of screaming little kids who do nothing but whine, cry, and kick your seat, and watch the parents do nothing about it.

or you could knock out those kids with the chloroform.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: maziwanka
Originally posted by: Saulbadguy I've thought about carrying a bottle of chloroform on board, so I can knock myself out. Nothing worse than being stuck behind, and in front of screaming little kids who do nothing but whine, cry, and kick your seat, and watch the parents do nothing about it.
or you could knock out those kids with the chloroform.
Is choloform dangerous? I mean, will it cause any perma damage to brain cells?