Speaker stands for Z560s?

Darien

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2002
can anyone recommend a good (not expensive) brand of speaker stands so that i can stick these things on 'em (or attach 'em???)????

I don't like putting all 4 straight at me...need real surround sound!!! aaahhh!!!

thanks

Darien

Darien

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2002
and...what's the ideal level at which speakers should really be at? should they be level with your ear? or below? ????

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001

<< and...what's the ideal level at which speakers should really be at? should they be level with your ear? or below? ???? >>

seeing as the z560 satelites are tweeters with a woofer, they should be at ear level

Feb 24, 2001
I built some outta that crap out at Lowes. Particle board with venier (is that right?) stuff glued on. Pieces were about 6 feet long by 10 inches wide and a half inch deep. Just cut them in half, made a shelf and a top and glued/screwed them together. Cost about $30. Got some of those little nipple things to cover the screws and they look pretty good :) They don't look nice, and you can tell they are homemade if you really look (some of the cuts aren't perfect). I have no clue on how to make stuff, so you can imagine how simple this was.