Spamming the phone call and text message spammers

Nov 26, 2005
I've had it. I do not want to add my number to any do not call list, use any app, or anything to stop these F'ing annoying spammers. I am fighting fire with fire.

More than likely these numbers are vpn voip numbers if not then their work or personal numbers I am looking to literally to go as far as building a super computer to constantly spam the f out of these people. Enough is enough. Gov.t isn't helping

I've been getting spam for the past 20yrs, the past 10 has been the worst and I do not expect it to change.

How can I turn the table around and setup some kind of program to bomb the hell out of their numbers???

I seriously have about 5-600 numbers on my blocked list.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
I don't think that's going to work. From what little I've read about phenomenon, the numbers are alway spoofed. We've got to whip the carriers into line. They CAN detect spoofed numbers on their networks. They just don't want to be bothered. Plus I strongly suspect that they're getting some sort of reach around from the spammers.

Reactions: nakedfrog

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I've had it. I do not want to add my number to any do not call list, use any app, or anything to stop these F'ing annoying spammers. I am fighting fire with fire.

More than likely these numbers are vpn voip numbers if not then their work or personal numbers I am looking to literally to go as far as building a super computer to constantly spam the f out of these people. Enough is enough. Gov.t isn't helping

I've been getting spam for the past 20yrs, the past 10 has been the worst and I do not expect it to change.

How can I turn the table around and setup some kind of program to bomb the hell out of their numbers???

I seriously have about 5-600 numbers on my blocked list.
Get a new phone number?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
The numbers are spoofed, I've seen some where it's not even a valid number, Like "1". What you CAN do, though is try to find enough info about the company, since they're most likely trying to sell you something, and then spam THAT number.

I had a company that kept trying to send me fax spam on my land line, so I hooked up a fax machine to actually receive the fax. It was some kind of construction supplier in Toronto and they had their fax number on it. I then found an online fax service since I didn't want to use my main number, and sent a 1,000 page PDF file that was all black pages and in white said something like "stop spamming people". The spam stopped.

I rarely get any form of spam on my cell though. I guess the DNCL system works better for the cell network.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I keep getting scammers pretending to be the PRC consulate (robo voicemail) saying my documents are ready. Fuck off, I have a ROC passport.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I think everyone should be issued a rocket at birth that can be targeted anywhere. Everyone gets one rocket, and once it's used, it can't be replaced. You'd see a lot less bullshit in the world when you could get a rocket up your ass for being a dickhead. You know the greedy spam shops couldn't resist spamming, at least for a little while, and they'd be wiped off the map when they finally pissed off someone enough that they used their rocket on them.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I think everyone should be issued a rocket at birth that can be targeted anywhere. Everyone gets one rocket, and once it's used, it can't be replaced. You'd see a lot less bullshit in the world when you could get a rocket up your ass for being a dickhead. You know the greedy spam shops couldn't resist spamming, at least for a little while, and they'd be wiped off the map when they finally pissed off someone enough that they used their rocket on them.

Some people just like to see the world burn.

<-------

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
As mentioned trying to call spammers back based on caller-ID is a complete waste of time.

Not only are the numbers that show "phony" (lol) they're "single-use" and vanish almost instantly after the call is terminated so all you'll see/hear is an error-message if you dial them.

Last edited:

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I get maybe 1 spam call a week. Mostly robocalls and scammers. I blocked the others like collection agencies, duct-cleaners and the like.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
They spoof number so there is no way for you to spam them
There are some pretty slick YT videos of people pulling the legs of phone spammers, I've watched a few. Some pretty great stuff. Of course, it takes some work, time and you have to be prepared and have your wits to do it like that. I've yelled at one or two, but lately I get very few robo-calls (knock on wood). I rarely pick up the phone if I don't have reason to believe it maybe ain't legit. If a caller doesn't leave a message I'm not interested. If they are leaving a message I'll look at my land-line's LCD to see if it's a party I want to talk to, if not, I won't pick up.