South Park the movie UPDATE: BOUGHT AND VIEWED

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
"Blame Canada!"

The movie was nominated for an Academy Award for best songs or something. They played "Blame Canada" on the program, but we all know they really were nominating it for "Uncle Fvcker!"

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: cyco5150
Pretty good, just too much singing (although I think that was part of the parody)

I agree, funny ass movie but the singing got old after the 10th song or so.

Unkempt1

Dec 30, 2003
Saw the movie at a special screening with a friend of mine a week before it opened nationally. Great movie, the entire theater was laughing out loud.

Comedy Central has actually showed it completely uncensored and uncut several times late at night over the last several months. I find this quite surprising considering the incredible amount of profanity in the film.

For $10, you should pick it up.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Unkempt1
Saw the movie at a special screening with a friend of mine a week before it opened nationally. Great movie, the entire theater was laughing out loud.

Comedy Central has actually showed it completely uncensored and uncut several times late at night over the last several months. I find this quite surprising considering the incredible amount of profanity in the film.

For $10, you should pick it up.

Yeah, I'm surprized they would can show it uncut at any time of day. It has to be the most profane movie in human history.

Don't let anyone talk you out of it, for ten dollars it's an awesome deal. Heck, get two.

Spikesoldier

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
wow, just wow.

you guys were right, it was very entertaining and funny, but the SONGS were the best part!

i was really rollin from some of them like the kyles mom song and all

anyway, solid movie.

does anyone know where in the storyline (of seasons) is the movie SUPPOSED to take place? like between 3rd and 4th is what im guessin.

TheToOTaLL

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: aircooled

I heard a rumor that Kyle's mom was a bitch.....

but not just any bitch..... but a BIG FAT bitch, the biggest bitch in the whole wide world!! :Q

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
Chef to a army dude: Sir, have you ever heard of the emancipation proclamation?
army dude: "Son, I dont listen to hip hop"

ZeroEffect

Apr 25, 2000
i saw a headline recently re: Mad Cow disease and it said Blame Canada!

and the song game rushing back to my head... i was singing it out loud :)

Trey and Matt are comic masters - it's not easy to write funny songs like that.

...mmmm k?