Sorry TeAm EDIT: I'm BAAAAACK!! Problem Solved!!

PieDerro

Apr 19, 2000
Hey TeAm,

I'm going to have to pull my account from Team Anandtech for the next few days. It's not a permanent thing at all, and those who know me around here are aware of my commitment to TA :D

However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I have decided to pull my account from the TeAm. A fuller explanation will be available if so requested.

I can't stress enough that this is only temporary. My account will be returning to TA with 150% Certainty!! :D I promise that to you all.

-PieDerro

Edit: Thanks Engineer for the heads up :)

Thanks for the support TeAm!! The problem has been solved and it actually cleared up far easier than I expected! Thanks to all those who offered support and were willing to step in to offer any help I could require! That's why TA is the best team in the world! :D:D:D

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Pull account from the team as in leave the SETI TeAm? :Q

/me is going to go to the offsite forum...

Get back soon!!!!!

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
:( bummer ,but good to hear you are coming back :)

What's going on? ,what could nessacitate a temporary removal?:confused:

[update]
nm just been to the offsite forum ,why do some people jump to ignorant conclusions?:|

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Could someone point me to the offsite forum? I am curious as to what would necessitate this also. Hope to have you back soon PieDerro.

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: LyNx01
Could someone point me to the offsite forum? I am curious as to what would necessitate this also. Hope to have you back soon PieDerro.
I'm curious to know as well... :confused:

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Many here have spoken to him via PM and we think that this is fixable....hopefully soon. Good Luck PieDerro!

Dantoo

Golden Member
Dec 15, 1999
Anything I can help with Andrew just let me know (I am just up the road after all in Cairns).

:)

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: przero
I give. Are we supposed to know about the "offsite forum"?

Yeah ,though it hasn't been widely publicised since it was launched(some months ago).

PieDerro

Apr 19, 2000
Ok TeAm,

Everything seems to be in order. I haven't lost any of my current herd, and I should be allowed to install SETI on the new P4's when they arrive :D

Things turned out much much better than they were looking on Friday night/Saturday morning...

Just a thanks to all the TeAm mates who offered support and who offered their best wishes! It really got me motivated to try and get the herd back. A special thanks to Engineer, (for his brilliant nagging ;)) Dave McOwen, and Dantoo for their offers of support given the all-too-well-known experience Dave went through a while ago...

But it's good to be back, and I was getting stats withdrawal anyway ;)

-PieDerro (Andrew)

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Thank goodness for level headedness and learning especially at our places of higher learning worldwide. That is the most significant thing I could ever hope to come out from what happened here. Congratulations Andrew and to your peers. Happy tears again ------------> :( , this keeps up you guys will turn me into a wuss, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else :D