*Sorry mods, I didnt know this rule...*

wedi42

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2001
from the rules:
# No links to auction sites. We do not consider auctions to be Hot Deals. Posting a link to your own auction offer may be reason to lock your account.

k000

Sep 10, 2001
Did he edit his post ?

Originally posted by: johngute
from the rules:
# No links to auction sites. We do not consider auctions to be Hot Deals. Posting a link to your own auction offer may be reason to lock your account.

MrMet

Aug 19, 2001
822 posts in 2 months and you dont know the rules? Spend some time you will find em informative.

Quixotic

Oct 16, 2001
Originally posted by: MrMet
822 posts in 2 months and you dont know the rules? Spend some time you will find em informative.

Heh, you never know... my EX-roommate snuck onto my computer last year and proceeded to post an inquiry for help with a piece of software he pirated. I only found out because someone PMed me. S.O.B. didn't even bother to tell me what he had done until I confronted him with the information. What's even better is I only found out why he PMed me a couple days ago -- my ex=roommate had sent him an apology PM after my account was flamed on the forum. If he hadn't, my account would probably be locked right now.

Moral of the story is... if you have sneaky roommates who don't know jack, don't have auto-login set on Anandtech :)

Okay, completely OT post :)