Sore loser? Judge releases almost all juvenile defendants after losing reelection bid.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
He's just giving the voters what they want. Emperor Trump explained just yesterday when asked about why he repeatedly claims Democrats want to do violence that it's because Democrats are soft on crime. Well Texas voted for filthy liberal judges so obviously they want more crime and violence. This judge is right up your alley.

Jan 25, 2011
Was just coming to post this. If you look at it it's the typical conservative way of thinking. You don't want what I want so you must want an extreme version of what I say you want. Which is what he did here. His reasoning was since he lost the people must want everyone to walk free irrelevant of what they did so he set them all free if they promised not to kill anyone.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Another snowflake shouts out, "I'll show them." Conservatives are the product of getting even because their conformity to the rules of society were inculcated by punishment. The collapse of the world for them will happen when liberals come along and say, the basis of morality is logic and the self respect that comes with from doing good for others. For them, without the threat of fear and intimidation, society will manifest their own self loathing just as this judge did. "If you don't like authoritarian rule, well then fuck you. Let me show you what is repressed within me, the face of madness and contempt."

Reactions: dank69

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Took one reply to make this about Trump. Very good AT P&N, very good.
An angry liberal with that mental condition would have sentenced them all to life in prison. Don't forget that liberals can walk and chew gum. They can know not only that this judge should probably not have been on the bench and also tell you why. That ability does not make you a bad person or worthless because your ideologically defensive. You are also afraid the world will go to hell if order isn't maintained with an iron hand.

Reactions: nickqt

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
"'If I release you, are you going to go out and kill anybody?'” Halpert quoted Devlin as saying to his client and others. After responding they wouldn't, Devlin said ‘OK, you're released,’” Halpert said."

I hope they have that on video somewhere,

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
One of the many reasons that no judges should ever be elected. It's an inherently corrupting mechanism.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
maybe now that the judge doesnt have to care about politics, he can try to do something good for the community. Return the children home to their families, and there is a chance they can be rehabilitated so that they wont be criminals any more.

Prison is just a taxpayer funded criminal training and recruitment program.