SOO frustrating, help

Chubbz

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2001
So I got the error message and it tells me to start my laptop up with just the vga drivers, so I used the uninstallation wizard to uninstall everything that had to do with my radeon x1300 on my Dell Inspiron 6400. After I started up it found new hardware under a vga driver, and then my computer somehow finds a way to install the radeon driver again and then I tried to install my new catalyst drivers and that error shows up again "INF error". Is there anyway to fix all this? Is there a way to delete the drivers for good on dell laptop? I'm just trying to upgrade my drivers. HELP

Chubbz

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Chubbz
So I got the error message and it tells me to start my laptop up with just the vga drivers, so I used the uninstallation wizard to uninstall everything that had to do with my radeon x1300 on my Dell Inspiron 6400. After I started up it found new hardware under a vga driver, and then my computer somehow finds a way to install the radeon driver again and then I tried to install my new catalyst drivers and that error shows up again "INF error". Is there anyway to fix all this? Is there a way to delete the drivers for good on dell laptop? I'm just trying to upgrade my drivers. HELP