Sony PS Now on PC will not load game, says preparing game...

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I just signed up for this service last night, and did the free trial, but when ever I try to start, any, game it says preparing game, doesnt say you are #blah in cue, but just hangs there and ico spins, and I have left it for over a hour with nothing more going on. Is anyone else getting the same thing, or did I miss something? Its not blocked in my firewall, and I have no vpn on when trying to do any gaming at all with the service. Also, I tried to google this problem, and on all the playstation community links I found, I get a dns error trying to see what others have posted. On top of all this, I also tried their live chat, which is nothing more then a bot, with no selection to talk to a live person at all, and suggestions the bot gives me are of no help as well.

So anyone else have this service and have same problem, or did and has a fix for me? If I cant get this to do anything at all in the next 5 days when my free trial is up, I see no point in giving Sony my $10 a month for no services rendered :(