Sometimes you just have to love Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Their election coverage is simply priceless.

Dick Morris just got on Hannity predicting 325+ EV's for Romney. His electoral map is so utterly insane, I literally can't wait to see that entire crew once the results start trickling in tomorrow and it's Obama with the 300+ EV's.

They are setting themselves up for one epic failure.

Jan 25, 2011
Just being good little cheerleaders, making sure the masses stay motivated. Pretty sure MSNBC's coverage would be no different.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Someone should video tape both Fox and MSNBC tomorrow. Watch as two realities collide as the election results come in.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As for me, I choose not to waste money on subscription based TV with 500 channels and nothing on.

So I only hear about these channels without the risk of being an eye witness to sickening garbage. And I save a pile of money to boot.

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
As for me, I choose not to waste money on subscription based TV with 500 channels and nothing on.

So I only hear about these channels without the risk of being an eye witness to sickening garbage. And I save a pile of money to boot.

Wise man. If only I weren't a sports fan I'd join you...

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I remember watching Fox in '08 and seeing the anchors all totally dejected once their boy lost. Blatant propaganda outfit, those guys.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Yeah, I was watching that at the gym yesterday. O'Reilly brought on Karl Rove and Charles Krauthammer for their opinions on the EC spread. Now, praytell, who in the hell do you think that they would predict win? :derp:

Seriously, those two make my blood boil. Everytime I see/read/hear anything they have to say, my faith in humanity dies a little on the inside.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Just being good little cheerleaders, making sure the masses stay motivated. Pretty sure MSNBC's coverage would be no different.

Except it is different. Mostly discussing states to watch and the challenges each has. Discussing the potential of PA flipping R. Tavis Smiley was grilling axelrod if they've taken the black vote for granted in PA given the high black unemployment. Joe S. and others disc using Fl and if the long early voting lines may mean there is a bigger Obama surge than thought, or is the margin comfortable for R.

You have Fathead Ed and Sharpton on there being partisan, but they are by no means driving the discussion.
Mostly analysis driven by guys like Chuck Todd and David Gregory who are more newsmen rather than partisan commentators. Very different than fox....

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Dont watch TV. TV is evil. The TV is a just a liberal brain washing machine. I dont much like Fox Either. It is just one more channel run by yuppies from the left and east coast. Not any TV shows worth watching either.

Already Voted Peace Out Baby!

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
Except it is different. Mostly discussing states to watch and the challenges each has. Discussing the potential of PA flipping R. Tavis Smiley was grilling axelrod if they've taken the black vote for granted in PA given the high black unemployment. Joe S. and others disc using Fl and if the long early voting lines may mean there is a bigger Obama surge than thought, or is the margin comfortable for R.

You have Fathead Ed and Sharpton on there being partisan, but they are by no means driving the discussion.
Mostly analysis driven by guys like Chuck Todd and David Gregory who are more newsmen rather than partisan commentators. Very different than fox....

Yeah I refuse to watch either network so I will take your word for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.