Sometimes you don't do as well as you think you would...

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
you are slapped in the face, humbled and brought crashing down to earth. It's a b!tch when that happens and you certainly get a reality check of where you are and you are put back in your place.

Koing

Bill Brasky

Diamond Member
May 18, 2006
Yep. It's gonna happen to me in about 3 weeks. It sucks because I hate the anticipation, and the possibility to succeed when I'm sure it won't happen.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Heh...I got my come-uppance last night in my math final. I pulled a "C" in the class, testing on stuff I know backwards and forwards...I still don't know WTF happened. I'll meet with the instuctor this afternoon to go over it with him. The hard stuff I did good on...it was the easy stuff I fucked up.
(business math...nothing difficult) I must have screwed up in my reading of the dammed amortization tables. That's the part I got wrong. I've gotten "A's" on the other tests doing this stuff...:eek:
Ah well, I should still pull an "A" for the course.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Heh...I got my come-uppance last night in my math final. I pulled a "C" in the class, testing on stuff I know backwards and forwards...I still don't know WTF happened. I'll meet with the instuctor this afternoon to go over it with him. The hard stuff I did good on...it was the easy stuff I fucked up.
(business math...nothing difficult) I must have screwed up in my reading of the dammed amortization tables. That's the part I got wrong. I've gotten "A's" on the other tests doing this stuff...:eek:
Ah well, I should still pull an "A" for the course.

It's pretty sickening when that happens, but you live and learn and thats the most important aspect. I know not to be such a c0ck next time around where the skills do not match.

Koing